“The service is not improving”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I do this flight regularly. Where in the past you could choose your drinks and snacks, now it was limited to water or coffee, and pretzels or nothing. The lady who served is was also not very enthousiastic about her job, at least that was the impression she gave. At least we were well in time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,473)

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Business class is actually the first class seat on this flight. The seats turn into flat beds with the touch of a button. I must say that for the cost of this seat it was not worth it. The food used to be first class, it no longer is. The service is mediocre at best had to beg for water. They rushed the service, tried to take my plate before I was done. Like I said the service was not good. As for the seat turning into a bed...UNCOMFORTABLE... The old seating that did not recline fully was much better. This new seating is small and cramped. The seating area was dirty and I had to clean it with the hot washcloth they gave me to wash with. Pieces of food on the remote control and generally just funky. Unless you are getting an upgrade I would never pay the full fair again. Delta has definitely dropped the ball on this area of their business.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Very professional crew, LA-based, excellent 777 plane, 180-degree flat seats/beds, very highly recommended. Even though we placed dinner meal order, went to sleep for ten hours, had breakfast and enjoyed flight for next five hours into Sydney. The flight was right on time leaving and arriving. Sydney customs quite crowded and not very clear through customers about which line to stand in, next line to move to, etc. But summer crowds and many families made this more of a challenge than it should be.
Highly recommend the DELTA 41 flight from LAX to SYD, with no reservations.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We had a very nice new plane but unfortunately we had a crew from New York that was super unfriendly. They offered no head phones nothing. One girl especially thought a lot of herself. Touch down was the hardest I have ever had. So much for Sky class.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was a short notice flight when my brother called me for an invite to Phoenix for golf. I am writing about the return flight back to Atlanta. All went well, boarding was organized and the gate agent gave good instructions and kept the 5% crowd that usually cuts in before their turn ......back. Some tried but she kindly told them to wait for their zone to be called.

I am a lifetime Silver and have flown Delta since my work days to Latin America in the early 90s. I still haven't forgiven them for stopping their Atlanta to Medellin flight after only one year. It was almost always full. I will always believe they did it for political reasons and gave in to Avianca request to not compete with their flights to Miami. In other words, they wanted to force their customers to go through Miami which is one airport I do not like.