“Very disappointing first class service”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We flew LAX to ATL with lay flat beds. Pillow and blanket were same ones used in coach,no amenity kit, poor food and wine. The flight from ATL to Quito was in a 757, the most uncomfortable plane in the sky. The rows were very close together, no foot rest, did not recline very far.

While I was extremely disappointed in the seats the in-flight crew was terrific

1  Thank Renee C
Write a ReviewReviews (33,546)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I am always pleased when when flying to arrive at my destination safely, on-time, and with the same amount of luggage (usually two pieces) as I surrendered to Delta employees prior to my flight. I consider the flight to be very good when the aforementioned "things" happen. Then why do I say very good as opposed to excellent? An excellent flight is when stewards and stewardesses are personable, kind, and considerate. These days this seems to be the case about one of every eight to ten flights. I am not saying that folks don't do their jobs but most flights the job is done with less enthusiasm and personality than the flying days of old. Thus when I have an excellent flight crew that makes your time flying more pleasurable I do take the time to write a note or review that hopefully gets the folks "going the extra mile" recognized. If one makes it a habit to express concerns, I believe one should also express excellence. The flight I am reviewing for this post and the return flight from MCO to DTW were just a routine flights with what I have found to be positive interactions and not exceptional service.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

just a bit chaotic flying through Atlanta as is a Delta hub. flight times and connections are always too tight for either weather or other delays. Although other Delta flights received vouchers for an overnight. We did not. We did get a hotel through our Travel Agent but had to pay ourselves. At least they didn't charge us again for our luggage. Prefer flying other airlines through smaller cities. hate being stuck there. many passengers never got rooms and had to sleep in terminal with small children. Sad!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Delta "domestic" service is what it is (not the same as their International Flights); crew was friendly and attentive. Airbus 321 has a nice entertainment system; however, getting on and off this aircraft is an ordeal. I doubt that in an emergency passengers could egress in a timely manner and without injuries. Once again the FAA has sold out the American public with respect to ergonomic issues with respect to providing passengers with adequate space!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

The flight crew going to and from Ecuador were wonderful. The people at the ticket counter and at the gate were wonderful. My husband actually left something on the plane coming back into Atlanta. We didn't have time to go to lost and found, but the gate attended contacted the other gate and the item had actually gone to lost and found for us to claim. My husband contacted them and the item was mailed back to us in a couple of days. Someone from the crew could have put the item in his / her pocket, but chose not to. Thank you so much.