“Good flight ”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Love Delta. Flight was on time and service was great on the flight and ride was smooth. Tasty snacks too!

Write a ReviewReviews (34,846)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I flew from Fort Lauderdale to Mobile using Delta and their subsidiaries. Mobile is a tough airport to get to with few connections. The flight from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta was on time and boarded efficiently. I love the on board entertainment Delta is offering on their larger flights.The connection was a smaller commuter plane. The over head storage is severely limited on the Atlanta to Mobile connection so be prepared to check your carry on luggage or find a way to get it under your seat. But, the flight itself was comfortable and uneventful which is what I expect from a commuter flight. Overall, I think Delta did a great job.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed with delta after reasonable reviews from people who took this airline I can honestly not understand how. Overall the airplane I took for a 7 hour flight was dated and needed serious renovation.

The first flight I took the cabin crew were very rude in service, not to mention the pockets in front were filled with used tissues. Gross ! The outbound flight from NYC to San Fran was 7 hours long and was titled a ‘domestic’ this really belongs in the international territory. On European domestic flights it’s a mere 2 to 4 hours max and so not paying for luggage and having a carry on bag makes sense but 7 hours is crazy to treat as domestic. I paid extra to place luggage on board the flight.

Furthermore the in flight entertainment was very limited for the time on the flight not to mention my inbound and outbound return flight my touch screen was not working well. My volume was stuck on full blast and unbearable to listen to.

The food provided was also limited considering the time on the flight. Given I paid more for this domestic flight then my virgin Atlantic flight from London to New York I expected better.

The airport staff were aggressive and rude making the clients using the service stressed.

Bottom line I would never use this service again unless it was a much shorter flight. Ie 2 hours easyJet in Europe is half the price with much higher quality of customer service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Delta Airlines Flight 40 from SYD to LAX on a B777 in the Delta One cabin was exceptional for comfort, service, nouriture and privacy. The flat bed angled enclosure with direct aisle access provided a comfortable sleeping / relaxing environment for the 13.5 hour overnight flight and allowed me to arrive fully refreshed and engaged in the new days activities - an overall pleasurable experience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I live in Atlanta so Delta is my go to Airline.
The equipment was a fairly old MD 80, it had NOT been updated to include the nice seat back televisions and entertainment center.
The flight started out 50 minutes late to depart and then further delays as we sat on the runway. Perfect weather in Atlanta perfect weather in the Caribbean.

We never got any explanation as to why the plane departed from the gate late, however the pilot said the further delay was due to heavy traffic.
Service was acceptable with the typical snack mix and soft drinks available.

When you land in Providenciales expect a medium walk (up to 2 football fields, depending on the parking spot for your plane) outside to the terminal as you park on the tarmac.
Depending upon the time of day you can expect 20 minutes to an hour to get through immigration then you get your luggage then another 5 to 15 minutes to get through customs and you’re finally on your island vacation.

Last hour of the flight gives some beautiful
Island aerial views

Grumpy old guy rating: meh