“For THIS flight, gate agent and head attendant obnoxious”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had to pay FULL economy fare for this emergency flight returning from a funeral in Ohio. So I got to pick my seat at the front of economy, with my carry-on for rapid departure. With my skymiles and AmEx Delta, I had boarding #1. Got on board and a 350 lb lady was NOW attempting to sit next to me on a flight (holding only76 passengers with 35 seats taken (1 in comfort + and 2 in 1st class), trying to sit next to me. NO WAY! I was EMBARRASSED by the senior attendant as I attempted to take a comfort+ seat. The gate attendant, who screwed up initially, came on and authorized my seat at no additional charge. Corporate (and BTW I am a stock holder) heard about this and apologized. Not enough, but maybe okay. I do like Delta, usually, but don't treat me like crap!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,394)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love Delta. Flight was on time and service was great on the flight and ride was smooth. Tasty snacks too!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I flew from Fort Lauderdale to Mobile using Delta and their subsidiaries. Mobile is a tough airport to get to with few connections. The flight from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta was on time and boarded efficiently. I love the on board entertainment Delta is offering on their larger flights.The connection was a smaller commuter plane. The over head storage is severely limited on the Atlanta to Mobile connection so be prepared to check your carry on luggage or find a way to get it under your seat. But, the flight itself was comfortable and uneventful which is what I expect from a commuter flight. Overall, I think Delta did a great job.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was disappointed with delta after reasonable reviews from people who took this airline I can honestly not understand how. Overall the airplane I took for a 7 hour flight was dated and needed serious renovation.

The first flight I took the cabin crew were very rude in service, not to mention the pockets in front were filled with used tissues. Gross ! The outbound flight from NYC to San Fran was 7 hours long and was titled a ‘domestic’ this really belongs in the international territory. On European domestic flights it’s a mere 2 to 4 hours max and so not paying for luggage and having a carry on bag makes sense but 7 hours is crazy to treat as domestic. I paid extra to place luggage on board the flight.

Furthermore the in flight entertainment was very limited for the time on the flight not to mention my inbound and outbound return flight my touch screen was not working well. My volume was stuck on full blast and unbearable to listen to.

The food provided was also limited considering the time on the flight. Given I paid more for this domestic flight then my virgin Atlantic flight from London to New York I expected better.

The airport staff were aggressive and rude making the clients using the service stressed.

Bottom line I would never use this service again unless it was a much shorter flight. Ie 2 hours easyJet in Europe is half the price with much higher quality of customer service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delta Airlines Flight 40 from SYD to LAX on a B777 in the Delta One cabin was exceptional for comfort, service, nouriture and privacy. The flat bed angled enclosure with direct aisle access provided a comfortable sleeping / relaxing environment for the 13.5 hour overnight flight and allowed me to arrive fully refreshed and engaged in the new days activities - an overall pleasurable experience.