“Always eager to please”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gate agents, flight crew, and all involved parties do a great job, as always. The app is amazing, check-in easy, the electronic baggage tracking is effective. All Delta employees smile and express a culture of care. LOVE my Delta

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,504)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delta has one of its hubs at Detroit Metro, which offers many advantages to travelers using it. The gates are usually closer, and all are at the new McNamara terminal. All I really ask/expect from an airline is "no drama" and a decent price. I don't expect much in the way of food, drinks. legroom, or similar. I did like there new wifi based entertainment system you can access via your own iPhone/ipad/tablet. The ONE catch is you have to download the app onto your device PRIOR to flying if you want it done conveniently. The flight was on time, I got my seat, and didn't check any luggage. The price was decent, considering i did not book more than 8 weeks prior to flying.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just a typical round trip flight. The one hilite was we were selected for TSA Pre-check which was nice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very upset about my return Visit from Cancun to Minneapolis on March 31st 2018. We flew First Class thinking we were getting extra perks that we paid for. This was not the case. There was no method for 1st class pre boarding, there was a delay which I understand but still, why pay extra for 1st class when the stewardess Daisy was very rude, being able to watch a movie was down 3 times during the Flight. One drink was offered during the whole trip. Dinner was not good at all. A snack was offered when we were almost ready to land. The cabin we're we could use the restroom a man was standing there chatting for over a half an hour with the Stewardess so not only no contact from them but very hard to get to and from the restroom. Know why should anyone be aloud to block that for that long, stewardess should have stopped and paid attention to other Customers, so rude. Plus other Airlines 1st Class baggage is taken off the plane first Delta did not. So please tell me what I exactly paid extra for other than the bigger seat. My Daughter's lock was Off her luggage and could tell someone had gone threw it, a bag she had in there was ripped open. Not happy at all. First Class was bad class.Not happy with Details staff on return. Going to Cancun was Great Service but coming home was bad and rude service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had to pay FULL economy fare for this emergency flight returning from a funeral in Ohio. So I got to pick my seat at the front of economy, with my carry-on for rapid departure. With my skymiles and AmEx Delta, I had boarding #1. Got on board and a 350 lb lady was NOW attempting to sit next to me on a flight (holding only76 passengers with 35 seats taken (1 in comfort + and 2 in 1st class), trying to sit next to me. NO WAY! I was EMBARRASSED by the senior attendant as I attempted to take a comfort+ seat. The gate attendant, who screwed up initially, came on and authorized my seat at no additional charge. Corporate (and BTW I am a stock holder) heard about this and apologized. Not enough, but maybe okay. I do like Delta, usually, but don't treat me like crap!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)