“Kinda feel like cattle”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Planes are stuffing more and more seats in. The aisles are so narrow it is difficult to pass through them. One flight attendant was rather heavy on the bottom and she couldn't help but bump into everyone on her way down the aisle. She tried. Generally the seats are so-o -o tight. Not terribly comfortable, not very human.
They did provide a "dinner" on the way there which is generally unheard of these days. Very modest but it was an effort.
Going home there was an impending storm and they do what they could to get us out and out we went.. The video is pretty good but their idea of wifi is strange. I never got on the system. They didn't have enough earphones to use on the way to San Diego. Very disappointing. Stewardess on the way back was helpful when I let her know my 6'2 husband got accidentally stuck in the middle seat. We thought he was booked in an exit row and it wasn't She did everything she could to help.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,689)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Gate agents, flight crew, and all involved parties do a great job, as always. The app is amazing, check-in easy, the electronic baggage tracking is effective. All Delta employees smile and express a culture of care. LOVE my Delta

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Delta has one of its hubs at Detroit Metro, which offers many advantages to travelers using it. The gates are usually closer, and all are at the new McNamara terminal. All I really ask/expect from an airline is "no drama" and a decent price. I don't expect much in the way of food, drinks. legroom, or similar. I did like there new wifi based entertainment system you can access via your own iPhone/ipad/tablet. The ONE catch is you have to download the app onto your device PRIOR to flying if you want it done conveniently. The flight was on time, I got my seat, and didn't check any luggage. The price was decent, considering i did not book more than 8 weeks prior to flying.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just a typical round trip flight. The one hilite was we were selected for TSA Pre-check which was nice.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was very upset about my return Visit from Cancun to Minneapolis on March 31st 2018. We flew First Class thinking we were getting extra perks that we paid for. This was not the case. There was no method for 1st class pre boarding, there was a delay which I understand but still, why pay extra for 1st class when the stewardess Daisy was very rude, being able to watch a movie was down 3 times during the Flight. One drink was offered during the whole trip. Dinner was not good at all. A snack was offered when we were almost ready to land. The cabin we're we could use the restroom a man was standing there chatting for over a half an hour with the Stewardess so not only no contact from them but very hard to get to and from the restroom. Know why should anyone be aloud to block that for that long, stewardess should have stopped and paid attention to other Customers, so rude. Plus other Airlines 1st Class baggage is taken off the plane first Delta did not. So please tell me what I exactly paid extra for other than the bigger seat. My Daughter's lock was Off her luggage and could tell someone had gone threw it, a bag she had in there was ripped open. Not happy at all. First Class was bad class.Not happy with Details staff on return. Going to Cancun was Great Service but coming home was bad and rude service.