“ON TIME”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Can't afford Delta comfort but what the heck -have to stay within my cheap compnies policies when flying . The trip was without incident so I rated it excellent

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,320)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I always have a great experience with Delta. The employees are always friendly and helpful. The boarding process is always efficient. There is never enough legroom, but that is just the new normal for any airline so it is not specific to Delta. The snacks were very good as well as the beverages. Delta is the only airline I fly when traveling in the United States.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have flown Delta the past few trips we have gone on. Flight staff has always been friendly. I find the Delta app extremely helpful. I love the map of the airports that are loaded. Both of the flights we took to and from vacation had a layover and I was able to use that map with ease to find the next gate we were needing.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delta was on time with no problems, however getting through the crazy long line at customs in Atlanta took 1.5 hours maybe 2. Standing the entire time, it was terrible, I cannot believe they do not have more screeners.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Planes are stuffing more and more seats in. The aisles are so narrow it is difficult to pass through them. One flight attendant was rather heavy on the bottom and she couldn't help but bump into everyone on her way down the aisle. She tried. Generally the seats are so-o -o tight. Not terribly comfortable, not very human.
They did provide a "dinner" on the way there which is generally unheard of these days. Very modest but it was an effort.
Going home there was an impending storm and they do what they could to get us out and out we went.. The video is pretty good but their idea of wifi is strange. I never got on the system. They didn't have enough earphones to use on the way to San Diego. Very disappointing. Stewardess on the way back was helpful when I let her know my 6'2 husband got accidentally stuck in the middle seat. We thought he was booked in an exit row and it wasn't She did everything she could to help.