“Best airline”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 June 2021

Starting off with instant message facebook they promptly helped me with issue I had and airport the staff is super friendly. Onboard the airplane has nice large screen to view movies play games etc. Basic economy you can bring one carry on and personal item which is so nice. Best airline ..

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (59,162)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

They are so unprofessional they do not no how to talk to their customers.. just hearing them disrespect people is sickening.. and they are so not together..only flew Delta cause my ticket was bought. NEVER AGAIN !! Staying with Southwest (THE BEST AIRLINES)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

The overall experience was correct. Not much space in the economy class for tall people but not worse than most companies these days. The seat was not comfortable (no neck support) so better bring your own pillow if you intend to sleep. The entertainment system was quite old. But in the end, we arrived at our destination on time.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Delta changed the gate without any announcement of the change. I and three others who were their early missed the flight. At time of departure the board at the original gate still showed it was supposed to happen there. The plane ended up returning to the gate for a maintenance issue with multiple people getting off. Still was not allowed on the plane.

Attendant was unhelpful and blatantly rude insisting that announcements were made even though all the people at the gate insisted none was heard.

Date of travel: June 2021
1  Thank 58jonathani
Reviewed 1 June 2021

A month ago, I choose this Delta flight because it was non-stop both ways even though there were cheaper flights available with connections. Now I get a schedule change notice adding a stop on each leg of my trip, basically doubling the travel time, requiring me to catch a 6am departure flight, and make a 30 min. connection. Basically flights I would have never booked in the first place. I called Delta to see if there were any other options, but of course not. Further, they offered no compensation in the form of credits or flight vouchers for such a substantial schedule change. I think its wrong to sell one product (a non-stop flight taking 3 hours each way) and then swap it out with an inferior product (6 hours each way with a connection) without any compensation. I wouldn't trust/fly Delta again.

2  Thank Kyle L
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.