“Budget airline”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Weather not good but on time both ways, staff dealt with a passenger that was not well very well,also looked after the rest of as very well

Write a ReviewReviews (32,557)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

At Bristol easyjet have installed speedy bag drop. It was anything but speedy as it kept breaking down and the queue became huge, there appeared to be no backup plan.
The flight itself was fine shame about the new system!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Why 1 hr before you might ask. So that you have time to pay 60 euro per piece of luggage exceeding that 1 piece. That’s right: it includes your computer bag, purse, backpack with hydration and food supplies, and duty free. A whole staff of “security staff” for this airline is dedicated to extracting that 60 euro per piece of luggage from each passenger. That’s why they quarantine all passengers in the gate area 60 min before boarding for no other reason. Old grannies fought to repack their plastic bags and purses. Can you imagine the chaos at this Easyjet Gate, in contrast of all other “budget” airlines that do not embrace this philosophy. The last airline I know that practiced this dirty tactic was Air Berlin, which, despite my public comment that they should change practice, continued the same way, and, I have not booked their flight ever since and do not care where they are now.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank Yan Y
Reviewed 1 April 2018

great flight I love Southend airport It has everything you want. location ,Cheap parking , and station they do not charge for dropping off and picking up Result.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

At the end of March 2018 I took the easyJet flight from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport to London Luton Airport. I had heard very bad reports about easyJet to say the least but I was prepared to give them a chance and be fair minded. On departure from Tel Aviv I was crammed into an Airport shuttle bus to take me to the plane where passengers were crammed in like cattle. The shuttle bus seemed to be parked on the airport apron for about a year before ig was driven off to the plane. My seat location on the aircraft meant that I was pushed into by both crew and other passengers. On arrival at London Luton Airport I suffered every plane travellers worst nightmare that the airline had lost their bag. I watched the luggage carousel go roטnd and round until I was dizzy. I now literally only had the clothes that I stood up in for weeks visit to the UK. No apology from easyJet whatsover. Ground staff took their time to file a report and I used £5.00 of mobile phone to liase with my brother for pick up because of the mess. After three days into the trip I still don't know where my bag is or when I will get it back. Thumbs down to this unprofessional and incompetent airline.

6  Thank Martin B