“EASYJET - IT DOES WHAT IT SETS OUT TO DO, NO COMPLAINTS”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Easy Jet booking was straight forward and with the Easy Jet app on my phone there was no need for paper boarding passes, so check in was a breeze. The flight was due to leave at 20:30 hours, however due to plane issue we were informed that it wouldn't leave until about 24:00 hours, Geneva airport closes at 21:00 hours so lounging around is not feasible after this time. i was impressed with the regular updates and 15CHF to keep us occupied.
Once the plane arrived, we boarded quickly and the cabin staff on board were helpful and efficient and the whole flight passed without incident.
I would happily fly with them again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,870)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I flew from Barcelona to London Heathrow on the 23rd March and although I was only sitting in row six they had run out of the vegetarian pizza option by the time they got to me.

I appreciate judging food quantities can be a challenge however to run out so early during in-flight service shows poor planning. This is not the first time I have had this on an easyJet flight.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very quick flight, but took off on time both ways result, not anything special but good value for money.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Cheap flight for a 4 day stay. No food served Free . Had something to eat prior to departure. Had a hot drink on flight. No in flight entertainment. Seat ok for a short flight.
Departure was on time and arrival and returns were done quickly and efficiently

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Flight left the gate on time but had to wait in a queue to take off. Aircraft was clean and tidy as were the toilets. We always buy the Boots meal deal for the journey out and buy food on board coming home. Although not cheap, we always find the food on board very tasty so not bad value. Duty free does have the occasional bargain and my wife was very pleased with the eau de toilette that she bought. Despite queuing to take off on the way out, we landed on time and our journey home saw us leave early and arrive home early. I'm about 5'10" tall and have no problem with legroom but I do have a problem with 'shoulder room'. Even on the way home, after gaining my usual half stone, I'm only 12 stone and when sitting in an aisle seat everyone (including crew) manages to knock me as they walk past; annoying when you're trying to sleep but it's not just EasyJet. Budget? We paid just over £400 for a return trip to Cyprus for 2 of us after booking just over a week in advance. Highly recommended, which is why we haven't flown with anyone else for years!

1  Thank brianc0vey