“The best flight I ever had”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The most sensitive and quick service on board, 3 choices on the menu. Delicious food. The best choice if you like comfort and would like to pay a little bit extra for this.

EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey Yelena. we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your flight with us and the food on board. Thank you for flying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you on board again soon. *Marc

Write a ReviewReviews (8,958)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ive flown with Etihad multiple times, \and last wk (22/3/2018) i had a return flight to Bangkok,
The service has gone down hill big time, I flew on the new dreamliner and the legroom was disgusting, Im only 5ft 9" and i was having to put my legs in the aisle they have shortened the legroom so much i spent most of the time getting up and down because i had cramp, Menu's have disapeared, the nightbag has disapeared and the food was inedible, not only for me but all the passengers on my row sent it back, And ive never tasted coffee like that in my life.
Etihad Instead of focussing on premium class passengers give a little thought to economy classes, I fly 3 times a yr to Bangkok but wont travel with you ever again

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you feel that our service has dropped. Thank you for sharing your feedback about it as it will help us to improve the experiences of our guests. *Marc

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Switched to Etihad Airways because the similar journey with British Airways at Christmas was an unmitigated disaster that they have still refused to pay compensation for.

The crew and their service was excellent. The luggage arrived with me unlike the similar British Airways trip.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi Colin, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your flight with us and the service on board. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again soon. *Marc

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our return trip was significantly better. The flight crew were pleasant and helpful. Additional drinks were provided as and when required. Mainly thanks to a Scottish air hostess who lives in Abu Dhabi.

When we booked our flights we were advised we could easily upgrade to either extra leg room or Premium Economy. Unfortunately when we tried to do this (over 6 months before the flight date), we were advised it was not possible.

The return flight was a much better experience than the outgoing flight. If we are to return to Abu Dhabi, I would seriously consider other airlines first, only using Etihad if no other options were available.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

We are glad to hear that your return flight was a better experience for you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. *Marc

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This has to be the worst flight I have ever encountered. We flew out on 12th March. The flight was delayed. The service was abismal to say the least. When we first boarded people were just sitting anywhere they liked. The cabin crew were having to constantly move people to their correct seats.

Shortly after take off at around 10.30 am we were offered a drink of water. A couple of hours later the meal service started. There was no explanation of what the options were, my wife was offered bread, which turned out to be her meal. I was offered about 10 minutres later a tray with a breakfast in it? Coffee was then served.

A couple of hours went by & no other drink service was offered. I went to ask if it would be possible to get a drink. The Steward suggested I go back to my seat and wait as a drinks service was about to start in 10 minutes. An hour & a half later we were served coffee.

No other drinks were offered. There was no offer of Duty Free items, the cabin crew did not appear to want to do their jobs, they simply went through the motions and did as little as possible to cover the basic flight needs.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hello, we are sorry to hear about that. Our Crew is trained to deliver excellent service to our guests. Please send your details and your booking reference to feedback@etihad.ae so that we can look into it. Thank you. *Marc