“Appalling baggage service and poor check in”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Your review form doesn't include Berlin destination or Business class. Actually Business class, ZRH-BER, with cancellation insurance which turned out to be restricted to Swiss residents, and needed to be canceled. Abrupt check in agent who acted dumb when asked to enter my United Mileage Plus number. Eventually he said he had; issued another paper boarding card, and affixed Priority to the baggage tag. Actual flight was on time and pleasant. My luggage did not appear on the carousel, so I had to line up and fill out a form. The AirTag showed it was still at ZRH, and didn’t move till their only other flight that day on this route, Phone inquiries revealed it was in the hands of CL Spedition Berlin with a phone number that just clicked when dialed. A Google search led to another CLS number, answered by a pleasant lady in Hannover who said she often received frustrated calls, and the Berlin CLS (different company) didn’t answer their listed number.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
1  Thank Mike415x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight in the evening got delayed by 4h. Had to disembark again and no information whatsoever. Was flying with my 6Y old daughter and decided to go home and book a new flight for the next day. Next day all good until the terminal stuf of eurowings decided to molest us with our 5kg Trolley. I explained what happened to us the prior day and that you cannot stay 4h at an airport without anything happing at 10pm and that i selffunded my new ticket completetly. They showed no signs of empathy and made me pay another 50 EUR without letting me take the trolly into the cabin. Absolutetly disrespectful and awful service experience. Will never fly eurowings again.

1  Thank Scenic37964162745
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unclear policies and staff that are unhelpful. Told at check in that there is no check in luggage for group 2 even though it was booked. Then at the gate, told that I should have insisted on checking in my luggage and charged extra for this.

1  Thank Kaitlin S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to pay 15€ for checkin?!! Just because It can only be done online ! Unbelievable
I will never travel with this airline again

1  Thank 482myriams
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Even though I reserved a seat when I purchased the reservation, they gave my seat away when I could NOT check in online. Lines were long just to talke to anyone. No way to check in online with international flight/passport. Fly with anyone else, not worth saving a penny.

1  Thank Keith S
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.