“Nice flight”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a fluid, nice flight. Food, drinks and service ok. Good flight weather. All in time. I liked my trip!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,324)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked with British Airways and ended up on Iberia. 20 mins to check in and then they booked my husband on the wrong flight. Food and drink was rubbish as always and the seat is just a normal seat with the middle seat empty. Been caught out a few times now with BA flights but will not fly Iberia again.

3  Thank jmc6868
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything about the flight was good. The check in process was smooth and so was the luggage drop off. The announcements were also made in English apart from Spanish. The seats are comfortable with good entertainment system and the food wasn't bad either. Overhead luggage space was good too. The thing that ticked me off was that i asked for some water well into the flight when most people had gone off to sleep. Instead of getting the water to my seat the attendant insisted that I follow her to the pantry area where she could serve me. This was indeed shocking since i was sleeping too and was in no mood to walk up to get the water. And even after confronting this unusual request, the attendant seemed unfazed and believed this action was something normal. Everything else was fine but these kind of stray incidents leave a very sour taste in your mouth and you think twice before choosing this airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Only Airline in One Word Alliance does not allow to check in or seat selection online. Airline does not recognize sapphire or emerald etc. travelers. Flight service was terrible. If you ask for something, Staff becomes irritated like it is not their job. I have never travelled on such an airline. I would not traveled on such Airline even if they offer me free ticket.

5  Thank SSDNY
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had some challenges to fit in my seat in Airbus A319 I was travelling with - mainly because of small legroom (I am 1,9 m tall). The personnel were really nice and smiley. What I would welcome is to have some food included during the 3 hour flight, or at least coffee and water. To buy even a water was quite surprising