“My economy flight”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Since it was a economic flight one could not have any great expectations. However the flight and the crew were very good in every way. It was a flight with change of aircraft in Kolkata. The flights were on time. I had to buy food on the flight where I bought a veg sandwich and I had a instant tea sachet from which the crew made tea in hot water. I had my snack and completed the flight. I had to change my flying date which I could easily do online . It did cost me something but as per the laid down rules of the airline. The economy flight was as it should be.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,665)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

A good and pleasant journey from Kolkata to Bangkok.
Everything from checkin to take off were smooth. Friendly staff, cabin crew and good timely service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I booked at same day and got tickets at high price. Apart from price everything was as per expectation. The airlines had been in news lately in India for all wrong reasons but luckily everything went on smoothly for us. My lock of strolley bag was not tempered or damaged as it usually happens in India. I found my bag with intact wheels which shows that it was not thrown mercilessly this time Thank God that it has survived one air travel.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Thank you Ms. Poornima for the exceptional and unconditional warmth and hospitality extended while our holiday onward journey in 6E-568 dated 27/03/2018 BOM-COK.
My son Mstr. Shourya is completely delighted by the Indigo Passport given by you.
You and your team - Ms. Ashwini and other team members were simply awesome and outstanding.
We sincerely appreciate and respect all the hospitality extended while our trip and heartily look forward to many such memorable trips with Indigo and You.
Please keep the great work on and accept our heartiest wishes and good luck.
Have a wonderful time ahead !

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This airline is a no frill airline with cheap fares and a very young always smiling,hard working crew,i guess because the jobs are so competitive in India.The smell aboard the plane is horrible,seem like Indians don't use deodorant and don't adhere to the carry on policy.I don't know why the airline let them get away with it.They also have no manners and will push pass you in line.the boarding process for this airline is also horrible and not enforced.