“Checked in luggage received 8 days after reaching Bhubaneswar”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have boarded the flight from Dubai to Bhubaneswar flight 6E 1488 on 14.062024 with one checked in luggage of 13 kg and one cabin luggage of 5 kg. Befor boarding the flight they were forcing customers to give away cabin luggage to transport along with checked in luggage.Thanks god I was adamant of carrying the baggage in cabin itself. On reaching Bhubaneswar Indigo staff informed that along with 24 passengers my checked in luggage were stuck in Dubai.Then my painful vacation start with important documents, dresses, gifts and food items for relatives all in checked in luggage. Everytime I enquired about my luggage,they told that it will reach next day.Finally I have received my bag on 21.06.2024 i.e. 8th day of my reaching Bhubaneswar and two days before my return journey..what a poor service from Indigo..Absolutely madness..

• Legroom

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nairobi to Bangkok. £290 one way. "Cheap" BUT, definitely no thrills airline. Nairobi to Mumbai 6hrs. No charging facilities on board. No screens on the seats. Not complaining, but recommend you take a magazine or book with you. Oh and food, pre order or take a snack with you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very worst flight.. everytime delay..groud staff are very poor, rude and incapable.. luggage drop counter staff are worst and rude specially girls didn't want to help or adjust.. boarding gate number changes 10 minutes before..they are confused with their belt number too say airhostess announce luggage comes in belt 2 after waiting you will get to know it's coming in 5..Not helping pregnant women also and harassing too..worst flight.. better pay extra money and board another flight

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had booked my flight 10 days back from ahmedabad to srinagar round trip in 17000 INR and today's rate is 11000.This is not fare at all. You should give concession to your earlier booked customer. They are investing their money early and you are giving penalty for early investment.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

During transfer in Hong Kong I was in interrogation room for too long and overall to get to their counter to get a boarding pass took me around 2.5 hours.

It was a transfer flight.

When I arrived at indogo counter it was closed. Asked nearby manager why so,

indogo closes gate for boarding 75 minutes before the take of so I was told to duck off, because I was 3 minutes late, so it's 72 minutes before take off.

I tried to find anyone for help or get a boarding pass online or find self check in, but this the worst company didn't provide such services.

Hotline numbers in Hong Kong and shitindia no response, no service or any help from anyone.

I cancelled my flight and asked for refund all connected flights including this one before take off, now, I'm $1300 USD down to get an urgent ticket, + 30 hours of travel in addition to original 30, 3 more transfers, huge change of plans, lots of stress and more

• Legroom
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.