“Much worst than the domestic flights”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Indigo flight 6E-11 DEL-IST on 17 june 2024 was a bad experience.
First, the codeshare with Turkish does not work properly (it is impossible to make the web check-in online and to choose seats, we have to wait until we arrive at the airport).
The schedule of this flight is very unconfortable, making us impossible to have a hotel breakfast before boarding.
We had 1 hour delay and not a single cabin announcement to explain it.
The captain, an old white-haired man, was utterly mute, unable to make any announcement except a brief incomprehensible announcement just before landing.
The onboard entertainment was not working and we had to make the whole journey with a white screen, without any idea of the time and our position.
The stewardesses distributed water generously, but instead of a meal, I received only a tiny portion of vegetable curry. I was so hungry that I had to rush into a turkish restaurant at the Istanbul airport.
The stewardesses are nice, but they still wear the ridiculous "Girl power" badge. Being a supporter of gender equality, I am shocked by this provocation and I would find it nice to also have men in the crew.

• Legroom

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have boarded the flight from Dubai to Bhubaneswar flight 6E 1488 on 14.062024 with one checked in luggage of 13 kg and one cabin luggage of 5 kg. Befor boarding the flight they were forcing customers to give away cabin luggage to transport along with checked in luggage.Thanks god I was adamant of carrying the baggage in cabin itself. On reaching Bhubaneswar Indigo staff informed that along with 24 passengers my checked in luggage were stuck in Dubai.Then my painful vacation start with important documents, dresses, gifts and food items for relatives all in checked in luggage. Everytime I enquired about my luggage,they told that it will reach next day.Finally I have received my bag on 21.06.2024 i.e. 8th day of my reaching Bhubaneswar and two days before my return journey..what a poor service from Indigo..Absolutely madness..

• Legroom
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nairobi to Bangkok. £290 one way. "Cheap" BUT, definitely no thrills airline. Nairobi to Mumbai 6hrs. No charging facilities on board. No screens on the seats. Not complaining, but recommend you take a magazine or book with you. Oh and food, pre order or take a snack with you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very worst flight.. everytime delay..groud staff are very poor, rude and incapable.. luggage drop counter staff are worst and rude specially girls didn't want to help or adjust.. boarding gate number changes 10 minutes before..they are confused with their belt number too say airhostess announce luggage comes in belt 2 after waiting you will get to know it's coming in 5..Not helping pregnant women also and harassing too..worst flight.. better pay extra money and board another flight

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had booked my flight 10 days back from ahmedabad to srinagar round trip in 17000 INR and today's rate is 11000.This is not fare at all. You should give concession to your earlier booked customer. They are investing their money early and you are giving penalty for early investment.

Date of travel: June 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.