“Great Flight”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quick service and great crew staffs
Does all the check-in and Baggage in a quick time. No delays in flight and lovely boarding done by the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently had a disappointing experience with Indigo Airlines, and I feel compelled to share my frustrations. The boarding process was excruciatingly slow, and there were no self-check-in or seat selection options available since Indigo operates in conjunction with Turkish Airlines.

The leg of my journey with Turkish Airlines to Istanbul was great as always, but the segment from Istanbul to Mumbai and back with Indigo was nothing short of a nightmare. The air conditioning was weak, making the cabin uncomfortably warm, and the food was subpar. It felt like I was on a cheap train in India, with staff constantly pushing carts and selling food items – it was worse than any train journey I’ve had.

To top it off, my luggage was damaged on the return flight, adding to my overall frustration. I cannot stress enough how unsatisfactory this experience was. I would give it a zero-star rating if I could. My recommendation? Avoid Indigo at all costs. If you can't get a ticket elsewhere, it's better not to travel than to endure the ordeal I went through with Indigo.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Indigo flight 6E-11 DEL-IST on 17 june 2024 was a bad experience.
First, the codeshare with Turkish does not work properly (it is impossible to make the web check-in online and to choose seats, we have to wait until we arrive at the airport).
The schedule of this flight is very unconfortable, making us impossible to have a hotel breakfast before boarding.
We had 1 hour delay and not a single cabin announcement to explain it.
The captain, an old white-haired man, was utterly mute, unable to make any announcement except a brief incomprehensible announcement just before landing.
The onboard entertainment was not working and we had to make the whole journey with a white screen, without any idea of the time and our position.
The stewardesses distributed water generously, but instead of a meal, I received only a tiny portion of vegetable curry. I was so hungry that I had to rush into a turkish restaurant at the Istanbul airport.
The stewardesses are nice, but they still wear the ridiculous "Girl power" badge. Being a supporter of gender equality, I am shocked by this provocation and I would find it nice to also have men in the crew.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have boarded the flight from Dubai to Bhubaneswar flight 6E 1488 on 14.062024 with one checked in luggage of 13 kg and one cabin luggage of 5 kg. Befor boarding the flight they were forcing customers to give away cabin luggage to transport along with checked in luggage.Thanks god I was adamant of carrying the baggage in cabin itself. On reaching Bhubaneswar Indigo staff informed that along with 24 passengers my checked in luggage were stuck in Dubai.Then my painful vacation start with important documents, dresses, gifts and food items for relatives all in checked in luggage. Everytime I enquired about my luggage,they told that it will reach next day.Finally I have received my bag on 21.06.2024 i.e. 8th day of my reaching Bhubaneswar and two days before my return journey..what a poor service from Indigo..Absolutely madness..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nairobi to Bangkok. £290 one way. "Cheap" BUT, definitely no thrills airline. Nairobi to Mumbai 6hrs. No charging facilities on board. No screens on the seats. Not complaining, but recommend you take a magazine or book with you. Oh and food, pre order or take a snack with you.

© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.