“CHAOTIC INDIGO FLT EXPERIENCE FROM LEH TO DELHI”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We (me and my spouse)had to face a nightmare with Indigo airline flight from Leh to Delhi on 23-6-2024. The flight was supposed to land in Delhi @3 pm, however few minutes b4 the landing, pilot announced that due to heavy rainfall in Delhi he has to divert the flt to Jaipur. Obviously the flt required fuel and out of generosity all the pax were served with light refreshment. After refueling was done in a a span of 45-60 mnts the same flt took off to Delhi and landed at 5.30 pm.
Ironically the runway and adjacent area did not show any signs of heavy downpour as originally announced by the flt captain.
Like many other pax, me & my spouse had a connecting on Indigo carrier to Dubai (6E 1463 @17:40 hrs) and Mumbai (6E 2327 @ 18:15 hrs), which was missed, courtesy INDIGO AIRLINES mismanagement and the ground staff at Delhi AP were totally uncooperative. It was a complete chaos and i was offered flt to Dubai next day Monday 24/6/24 arbitrarily with no solution of overnight stay in Delhi!!!
Since joining back to work was imperative, I had to buy new ticket on different carrier which cost me massive due to last minute deal, out of NO choice
Likewise my wife who was travelling alone from Delhi to Mumbai also had to struggle to grab her a seat on next flt to Mumbai which apparently arrived late evening in Mumbai .
All this saga left us and other co-pax high and dry, and increased our journey time by double besides costing extra buck,
The airline authorities should seriously look into this unprofessional service as for us we shall really think twice in future before using the INDIGO airlines.
Though the ground staff named SUBHA informed that he has processed refund for unused sector Del-Dubai (as per attached BP )not sure when and how much will be the compensation , needless to say the difficulties faced by us . -----Yusuf Ujjainwala

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quick service and great crew staffs
Does all the check-in and Baggage in a quick time. No delays in flight and lovely boarding done by the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently had a disappointing experience with Indigo Airlines, and I feel compelled to share my frustrations. The boarding process was excruciatingly slow, and there were no self-check-in or seat selection options available since Indigo operates in conjunction with Turkish Airlines.

The leg of my journey with Turkish Airlines to Istanbul was great as always, but the segment from Istanbul to Mumbai and back with Indigo was nothing short of a nightmare. The air conditioning was weak, making the cabin uncomfortably warm, and the food was subpar. It felt like I was on a cheap train in India, with staff constantly pushing carts and selling food items – it was worse than any train journey I’ve had.

To top it off, my luggage was damaged on the return flight, adding to my overall frustration. I cannot stress enough how unsatisfactory this experience was. I would give it a zero-star rating if I could. My recommendation? Avoid Indigo at all costs. If you can't get a ticket elsewhere, it's better not to travel than to endure the ordeal I went through with Indigo.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Indigo flight 6E-11 DEL-IST on 17 june 2024 was a bad experience.
First, the codeshare with Turkish does not work properly (it is impossible to make the web check-in online and to choose seats, we have to wait until we arrive at the airport).
The schedule of this flight is very unconfortable, making us impossible to have a hotel breakfast before boarding.
We had 1 hour delay and not a single cabin announcement to explain it.
The captain, an old white-haired man, was utterly mute, unable to make any announcement except a brief incomprehensible announcement just before landing.
The onboard entertainment was not working and we had to make the whole journey with a white screen, without any idea of the time and our position.
The stewardesses distributed water generously, but instead of a meal, I received only a tiny portion of vegetable curry. I was so hungry that I had to rush into a turkish restaurant at the Istanbul airport.
The stewardesses are nice, but they still wear the ridiculous "Girl power" badge. Being a supporter of gender equality, I am shocked by this provocation and I would find it nice to also have men in the crew.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have boarded the flight from Dubai to Bhubaneswar flight 6E 1488 on 14.062024 with one checked in luggage of 13 kg and one cabin luggage of 5 kg. Befor boarding the flight they were forcing customers to give away cabin luggage to transport along with checked in luggage.Thanks god I was adamant of carrying the baggage in cabin itself. On reaching Bhubaneswar Indigo staff informed that along with 24 passengers my checked in luggage were stuck in Dubai.Then my painful vacation start with important documents, dresses, gifts and food items for relatives all in checked in luggage. Everytime I enquired about my luggage,they told that it will reach next day.Finally I have received my bag on 21.06.2024 i.e. 8th day of my reaching Bhubaneswar and two days before my return journey..what a poor service from Indigo..Absolutely madness..

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.