“Improvements needed”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My first time flying with this airline and it wasn't a particularly good experience. The seats were fairly comfortable but the inflight entertainment was very boring. A very meagre selection of films tv shows and comedy. Music was not a good experience either. I found the food was not to my liking - I love Indian food, but this was just warmed up and tasteless.
The crew were courteous but the flight was delayed both on the outward and return leg.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,222)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

On time Trip and Very good in flight service While there was no need for boarding as it was web checked in so can only review the In flight Experience which was really great also would like to say that the staff was so fast in such a short time to serve breakfast and beverage wishing 20-30 mins max

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The economy meal is not good for the vegetarians it looks like American meal.They should serve sandwiches or samosa in Indian style only!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our flight out to Delhi was okay but that wasn’t the case on our return. There was a problem which had to be sorted out before we could leave Kolkata & for a full hour we were left standing on the tarmac with virtually no air conditioning. There was also very little information given regarding the reasons for this or how the repair was proceeding. Fortunately we some time was made up & we did make our connecting flight from Mumbai to London. However the seats were small & uncomfortable which made sleep almost impossible. He flight stewards were pleasant & helpful though.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

It was a pleasant surprise for me that Kolkata Jet Airways ground staffs was so friendly and caring. They exceeded my expectations. Customer Service Agent Shreyasi took my check in. She was very polite. Guest Relations Executive Shweta Mahnoori clicked photographs of mine with the team members. Please see the pictures. Priyanka (CSA) impressed me most: she is very guest centric. She can connect with any passenger effortlessly. She is very loving, at the same time lively too.

Duty Manager Velankanni also came and met me. I felt so important. I liked her 90 mm smile infectious as well as electric. Shot pictures with Bijay, Shanawaz (both Customer Service Agents) and Duty Officer Mark. Luggage Handlers Amit, Bijay and Mintu were very helpful. Bijay escorted me till the flight. I am thankful to him. Even the Coach Driver Somnath Sarkar was so friendly. In Jet Airways, even the Coach Driver knows how to create special moments for the passengers. See his picture.

In-flight experience was simply serendipitous. I took pictures with all the Crew members. In-flight Manager Diana D’mello has deep, caring respect for herself and others. I am happy that she is a voracious reader too. Diana is very wise and alert. Sample this: She had served me Assam Tea. I do have the habit of drinking hot tea that too, at one shot. Secondly, I was engrossed in reading. Tray is a hindrance to me. Diana had inferred that the tea served was not hot, which is why I had finished the same quickly. Diana came and asked me:” Was the tea not hot for you? Case in point: Diana is not alone. Jet Airways Crew are known for their sharpness in impeccable service delivery. Especially, the service in business class is of superlative finesse.

Forward Crew Kunal Oza, connected with all the guests in business class, lovingly. His generosity of the heart is commendable. Supriya Rane, Crew member in the Economy Class surprised me by her photographic memory. This is the fourth time we are flying together. She exactly remembered the previous three interactions between us. She also gave the Femina Magazine to a lady sitting in the Economy class (43 A). I was impressed by this gesture. Generally, magazines are provided only to business class passengers. I appreciated her in person on her grooming. Supriya is incredibly articulate too.

Asparsh Singh and Krishna Gor were the other Crew members.

I shot pictures from the window to be posted in trip advisor. Writing in trip advisor gives me so much joy. Also contributing photos.

Flew from Kolkata to Mumbai by 9W 472 and Seat Number 3C.

We landed at Mumbai Airport before time. It was before the time arrival. The landing was so smooth. Thanks to Captain Gautam Manocha and First Officer
Trisha Sonde.