“The way airlines should be.”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 22 October 2017

This was our first experience flying this airline and it won't be our last. First of all, the ticket price was reasonable and competitive with the other airlines. Then, we found that you can take a personal item AND a carry on without paying an extra fee. Checked baggage is, of course, more.
The flight was on time and we experienced no delays going either direction. We learned that JetBlue does not overbook their flights, so there is no drama at the gate at departure time. A FREE snack and a non-alcoholic drink are offered during the flight. There are TV screens in the back of each seat with free TV shows and movies, (you must buy the earphones though). There is also free Wi-Fi. (You may set up an account to use it.) You can pay extra for extra leg room or an exit row, if you choose, but I found coach very comfortable. (Our aircraft only sat two seats on either side of the aisle.)
Finally, the flight attendants were friendly and attentive to all.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

JetBlue Airlines provides service like it was a first class cabin. They were really respectful, and the pilots were well trained to fly us safely. The "EatUp" boxes are recommended on flights over 2 hrs. Great flight and airline; you can never go wrong with JetBlue.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

WOW. Love the seats - more room than I remember ever having. Free wi-fi. Free TV/movies/radio. AWESOME! My new go-to airline.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

very smooth flight to and from. jet blue runs a tight ship. clean flight plenty of personal space. and jet blue went out of thier way to make sure my son and I were sitting next to one enother.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I took my first flight on JetBlue and from the check in at the airport to my spacious seat (I did not upgrade for more space) including flight attendants, unlimited drinks and snacks, and early or on time arrivals I became a fan! I only wish they flew from my home airport! LOVE JetBlue!!!!!