“Thank you KLM for a great fly”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I traveled with my family from Copenhagen->Amsterdam ->São Paulo on December 14, 2017 and came back on January 24, 2018 and both flights were great .. very good service, food (kids menu is very good), attendants on board is very friendly.. I recommend 100% KLM.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (21,185)

Ok, but nothing special
flifght was delayed, and the info about the delay was very scarce.
comfort on board (economy comfort) was ok, but nothing special
seats were close to the galley.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Normally good service, but find attitude of KLM appalling. Flight staff lied about flight diversion to East Midlands, - blaming maintenance at Leeds / Bradford airport. This is not true. The flight was delayed due to engine issue at Amsterdam, thus the plan left an hr late. It would have arrived after 11pm, when Leeds/Bradford can not accept flights due to its licence, not due to maintenance. What is worse on arriving at east midlands, no one knew anything, there were meant to be coaches that were not there. Basically KLM just dumped all the passengers !

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Booking on the KLM website works good. Calls to KLM for more information were answered friendly and efficient. Flight on time. Very friendly service at the airport and on the plane, everybody is doing his job with a smile and a frienly word. Good meals and a lot of drinks to choose from. Good entertainment. Comfy seats.
In our KLM ticket was the Thalys from Brussels to Schiphol included. In that case, it is not possible to check in online. So we were not able to choose our seats. At the check in, in Schiphol, we got seats in different rows. Just before boarding the plane, they were able to change our seats, so we could sit together. We were very happy for that. It is a pity, you can not do the check in online, when the first leg of your KLM trip is with Thalys.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

When we arrived Amsterdam, it suddenly snowed heavily. We were blocked inside the plane, waiting for the de-icing process performed by related staff. The delay was almost an hour and I was worried that I couldn't catch the next transfer from Oslo to Reykjavik. We barely caught it finally. On our return journey, we took the plane from Stockholm and one of the flight attendants took my handbag from the rack above and put it on the floor near my legs. I asked her the reason and she said ' okay if you want, put it back up there, it's too early to make trouble.' I didn't know what she meant, most people carried small luggage with wheels and put them on the rack above, I had one little handbag which I could, like her said, put on the floor, but I had some religious items inside which I didn't want to put on the floor. I was shocked at her outburst. I didn't know in what way I bother her with my little handbag, since there was plenty of room on the rack above our head. We just spent 10 hours overnight in the Stockholm airport, really wasn't in the mood to argue with her again. This company should give their staff some training of good customer service. I will try not to fly with them again.