“X-Mas in Buenos Aires”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 25 January 2020

The trip involved KLM ticket to Buenos Aires and hotel stay Monserrat 7 nights, Buenos Aires Salta street (socalled KLM package). The flight was ok, on time, no issues with security, although the waiting time for visa check in Buenos aires is about 90 min. The pre-arranged limousine service from airport to hotel was well on time going and coming back.
The only thing what was not so good, is that for a 4600 euro trip with 2 we got a really cheap and shabby hotel .

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank giessenjo
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social media representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2020

We're glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience overall flying with us despite your disappointment with the hotel. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in one of our future flights!

Write a reviewReviews (31,086)

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

I travels from AUH to ZAG via Amsterdam on Jan 15. I have to say that 1 Star I gave here is not for the cabin crew, aircraft or catering as crew was very experienced and very accommodating.
My negative review is regarding my pet traveling as excess luggage. We had a layover over 4 hours in AMS and I had to pay 150 euro for pet hotel where by default was supposed to be taken ( rule for layover over 2 hours). I was fine with that as my dog would be taken for a walk and given water before second flight. However, he was never taken to the pet hotel, and was not given a drop of water on a 15 hour journey. Moreover, in AMS they could not locate him for couple of hours as he was stuck somewhere in transit. No one really cared about it, but got told that I will not get the money back for the service I already payed for but never used.
This is a terrible exploit of people traveling with their pets, and would not recommend them.

3  Thank Lilla_bj
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social Media Representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

We regret to learn of this unfortunate experience, Lilla. We truly understand how frustrating this must have been. In this case, we kindly advise you to contact us through our social media channels (Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp) for further assistance with your concern. We thank you for your time, and hope that we will be able to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Starting from Schipol airport, it's definitely a nice environment and a well organised airport to wait for your flight. Flight was on time, aircarft was clean, snack was tasty (I didn't expect any snack and beverages for a short haul flight within Europe) and flight attendants were well trained and behaved. I cannot find any weaknesses.

1  Thank MichaelGR983

We're glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience overall flying with us, Michael. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in one of our future flights.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

A racist ground staff (ticketing supervisor) tore my flight ticket and trashed it, on account that while they gave me a chance to fly minutes before closing the ticketing counter, I still wanted to bubble-wrap my bag, which had tore on my way to the airport; I only wanted to ensure the bag's content didn't spill during transit. The insensitivity of retrieving a ticket which was already issued, and tearing it, and trashing it in my face, is unspeakable. I called the complaint line to flag this, but was shut down by the staff who took the call, that the ground staff are within their rights to deny me service. I thought KLM was working hard to improve on a poor reputation, as one would see through their ads and attempts at continuous customer engagement. Well... had to leave the airport.

3  Thank 953alfredo
Reviewed 25 January 2020

We flew with KLM from Newcastle to Amsterdam for the connection to JFK. The aircraft was clean and comfortable,with plenty of legroom. The in flight entertainment system was good and kept us occupied. The food service was quite good and we took advantage of a couple of alcoholic drinks too. The flight was on time and pleasant.

1  Thank amcloughlin137

We are glad to read that we were able to make your trip with us a pleasant one. We appreciate your feedback, especially regarding the cleanliness of the aircraft, the services and the amenities on board. We thank you for your time and continued patronage, and hope to see you aboard our flights again soon.

US$USD
Malaysia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.