“surprisingly good”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 27 January 2020

Very efficient and good service. I found the staffs very friendly and helpful. The transfer was easy and efficient. The connecting flight was 15 minutes delayed, but they sent me the text immediately. A lot of luggage allowance. It became one of my favorite airlines.

1  Thank Camper803243
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social Media Representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

We're glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience overall flying with us, Camper. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in one of our future flights!

Write a reviewReviews (31,086)

Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

Klm is a good company with confortable airplane and service.
Today my fly was perfect and on time like usually.
The seats were clean.
Klm still provide the quick breakfast and the drink.
It is always a pleasure to fly klm
Thanks KLM.

3  Thank extrasuns

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us. We're glad that our brand of service has left a good impression on you and we shall strive to live up to that expectation in all your future travels with us. We look forward to having you fly with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

I was able to upgrade my flight using frequent flyer miles. The service on board was really enjoyable. The diner menu was great. The taste was surprisingly good. During the flight I could work a long time in preparation of my visits. During this time the staff was attentive and without asking they offered refreshments. Most persons use the full flat option to take a nap. The only small remark is about the video screens. A little blurry. Over all a good experience.

3  Thank GerardV754

We're glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience overall flying with us, Gerard. We also appreciate your feedback, especially regarding the in-flight entertainment system. We will use this to further improve our services. We thank you for your time and continued patronage, and hope to see you aboard our flights again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2020

I've flown KLM on trips from the US to Europe before and have always encountered friendly, efficient service, with good prices on flights. On this trip, I suffered an injury several days before the trip. I was on crutches, needed a wheelchair to get through the airports, and needed someone to help me w/checked baggage and carry ons. KLM staff went above and beyond to help me during my trip, from the moment I arrived at the airport in DC, to Amsterdam for a layover, and picking up bags and getting into a taxi at my final destination in France. Everyone I encountered w/KLM was incredibly helpful and sincere in making sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank KathyS894

Thank you for sharing your experience flying with us, Kathy. The warm, personal, yet professional, approach of our cabin crew is what they have come to be known for and that which we are most proud of. We're glad you had the chance to experience it. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you fly with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Short flight on Christmas Eve, but loved that the pilot & co-pilot were donning Santa hats and singing Christmas songs in the cockpit.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Robert W

We are glad to read that we were able to make your trip with us a pleasant one, Robert. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in one of our future flights!

US$USD
Malaysia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.