“Lost Luggage, no customer resolution”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Beware when flying business class on LOT Airlines. They will lose your luggage then not reimburse your for damages by using a "regulation". The attendant who told me to email for my refund never told me of their sneaky "21 day" rule. I emailed for my refund with all the necessary documents 2 days after returning home on LOT. (My vacation with LOT was 40 days and they never told me I had to file when on vacation. So I filed two days when I returned home with the same airline who lost my luggage, LOT)

1  Thank ronnie810
Write a ReviewReviews (2,591)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

flight on time, nice service and friendly crew on board, check inn was ok, clean aircraft but small to sit .... but nice airline !

Reviewed 13 December 2017

However this was not a LOT aircraft it went well Carpat airlines. my seat was comfortable and service OK as well as food acceptable. To board you need to take a bus at the gate in Brussels, departure in time, arriving in time no problems during the flight.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We flew from Budapest to Toronto via Warsaw. The overseas flight was relative comfortable, but:
Just at take off we (row 42 left side) got a cold shower probably from the air conditioning duct. We have to protect us by the blanket for a long time. While asking the crew they told us, they know, it happens. When I asked, why they didn’t forewarn us, they only laughed.
On the other hand, the touchscreen of the entertainment system was only sometimes touch, otherwise self regulated.
The food was above average (not much), service was in order.

1  Thank Hapu46
Reviewed 10 December 2017

A nice flight. The meals are fine, the entertainment is good, and stuff is polite. Landing was soft, only some oscillations during the flight over the ocean happened, but nothing special or nervous. If the previous flight from Odessa to Warsaw was in time and i din't miss the flight, it could be perfect. But it is fine, anyway. Recommend.