“a bit disappointing”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My flight out of Dubai back home was on Lufthansa. The aircraft was a 747-800, and I got a middle seat in premium economy.

The crew were warm and professional, but other than that, there was nothing exceptional. I noticed that the meal on this flight was a bit disappointing (and I am not a picky person for meals, despite my past comments). It was just that my experience with Lufthansa in the past had been much better. Perhaps this was an isolated experience, or perhaps my expectations were too high, especially with Lufthansa getting a five star recently from Skytrax.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,800)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

One of the best flights I had for years. The plane was great. Very spacious. Crew very friendly. The hours passed without me noticing

Reviewed 1 April 2018

For domestic flights (Germany) or all over Europe Lufthansa is quite good and comfortable, but not on long distance flights (e.g. transatlantic) cause there is not enough legroom in economy class.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My favorite airline, always professional and friendly and on time . The food is great and the quick drink upon boarding appreciated

1  Thank shadok49
Reviewed 1 April 2018

When traveling West to East on long haul flight (10+ hours) my first objective is always to have a good sleep and it was great flying on the LH Premium Economy. I was lucky as a couple of babies around were quite calm during the flight. The seats are really comfortable though the Airbus 340-600 was quite old in my view. Experience onboard was great too.