“Bad service, but it gets you there. ”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Where to start...
Don’t expect the service you’ll get from airlines like Qatar or Emirates; the ticket price is the same, except for the service. During the flight you have to get up to get your drink and they don’t respond when you push the ‘attention’ button. This is terrible when you have a window seat with two sleeping persons next to you. They even were rude if you asked them for anything.

A part of our flight was with a different airline, so we couldn’t pick seats. The app from United told us to go to Lufthansa. And Lufthansa told us to go to United. It was horrible! I was on the phone for 40 min with CS of Lufthansa and we never spoke to anyone.

We had another flight that wasnt even a Star Alliance airplane. It had no A/C and blew warm air out of the control panels.

Lufthansa... never again.

1  Thank Georgio W
Write a ReviewReviews (20,342)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My flight out of Dubai back home was on Lufthansa. The aircraft was a 747-800, and I got a middle seat in premium economy.

The crew were warm and professional, but other than that, there was nothing exceptional. I noticed that the meal on this flight was a bit disappointing (and I am not a picky person for meals, despite my past comments). It was just that my experience with Lufthansa in the past had been much better. Perhaps this was an isolated experience, or perhaps my expectations were too high, especially with Lufthansa getting a five star recently from Skytrax.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

One of the best flights I had for years. The plane was great. Very spacious. Crew very friendly. The hours passed without me noticing

Reviewed 1 April 2018

For domestic flights (Germany) or all over Europe Lufthansa is quite good and comfortable, but not on long distance flights (e.g. transatlantic) cause there is not enough legroom in economy class.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My favorite airline, always professional and friendly and on time . The food is great and the quick drink upon boarding appreciated

1  Thank shadok49