“Airline good, food is a disaster”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's a good realiable airline, my main compalint is the food - which is a disaster.
There is nothing worthwhile to eat on their flights. I was on 2hr:15min long flight the only food choice was between two tasteless things they called sandwiches. Basically it was two thick slices of bread with paperthin decoration in between. And this what you can buy (not given for free). Or peanuts or chocolate bars. SAS better food choice. Ryanair 10 times better food.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,663)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Okay, how can you pass up a non-stop flight to Martinique, especially when the price is less than $250 round trip? We flew from T.F. Greene Airport in Providence which is smaller and more easily accessible than Logan in Boston (it's actually our preferred airport, closer to Cape Cod where we live). This is a new route for Norwegian, and the prices may very well increase in the future, but for now it's the best deal in town. The planes, including restrooms, are clean, and the leg room between seats is roomier than that on other airlines. You'll pay for any drinks or food although the hot water I requested for my own teabags was free. There is WIFI on some routes. There were TV overhead monitors scattered around the cabin showing random shows, but no audio was available--rather strange. Those good-looking Norwegian flight attendants were personable and always willing to assist, and of course spoke perfect English. I will fly Norwegian again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very first time with Norwegian was most probably the very last. No option to choose seats. Our seat turn out to be without any windows, even If the seat was at the window place. The air at the flight was so bad that we got a good headache. And backrow with kicking small kids, no the nicest holiday flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Checkin online no problem with outbound flight but told cannot checkin and get boarding passes for return until a day before the flight which means one has to have a smart phone or access to a computer at the holiday resort SURPRISE as with EasyJet this can all be done before departure Apart from that annoyance there was plenty of legroom and comfortable seats and cheaper than many however I will probably stick with with EasyJet in future

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Paid reasonable price but without food and luggage. I paid extra to choose my seat and managed to get an exit row on the Dreamliner so the journey was more comfortable. The selection of films could be much better only a few popular films the rest I had never heard of ( would like
To see more selection of films) I did not order any foods but from looking at other peoples hot food orders it was very small and I don’t think is worth paying £25. On the return flight the flight was a little bit delayed 15 or so minutes. I pre booked exit row seats again. The only issue I had on the return Flight was the air conditioning was raging and I nearly froze. I asked the crew for it to be turned off( they said they would check the temperature but still remained cold. On the journey to Singapore the temperature was fine. Overall I would fly with Norwegian again given that they fly from Gatwick and reasonable prices. I have flown with them a few times now long haul and short haul and have been lucky not to encounter any issues with them.