“Easter trip 2018”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My first writing on a trip With plane. I dont have so much to say about the trip but since I got mail can You say something then I do it. Delay With some minutes but what can we do about it. Its not under Our Control. What irritate me in that case is that always a lot of Messages please take a step to the side so we dont get more delay again and again and again, What do they think we are this cabin personale. We do Our best the Place are small to walk in the plane and bla bla bla. On the home way everything was much more Professional then in Oslo. We went into the plane good time before leaving and not a lot of Message With GO to side. GO to side. Okay Norwegian is my Company nr 1 and will always be. You got what You pay for. No wifi on the both way not good at all. I never pay extra for bording and other Things its no point we still have to wait for People that are slow. And that the plane not goes when it shall GO

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,240)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The equivalent SAS flight to MAN leaves 5 minutes after this one. Norwegian does it with no frills and relentless efficiency. Seemingly they have a fairly new fleet although the seat pitch is tight, so it's not hugely pleasant if your forward neighbour decides to recline. There's no included snacks or drinks, although the standard on the equivalent scheduled services has dropped very substantially. There's inflight entertainment via a Norwegian app with vague wording about data usage costs, so you may get stung if you're not careful. You pay for hold baggage - but this was also necessary with KLM on the outward journey. The cabin crew are nice enough but mainly concentrated on revenue maximisation. And guess what - we landed 5 minutes before SAS. Norwegian does the job - but check the seat pitch if you go on longer flights with them.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

It's a good realiable airline, my main compalint is the food - which is a disaster.
There is nothing worthwhile to eat on their flights. I was on 2hr:15min long flight the only food choice was between two tasteless things they called sandwiches. Basically it was two thick slices of bread with paperthin decoration in between. And this what you can buy (not given for free). Or peanuts or chocolate bars. SAS better food choice. Ryanair 10 times better food.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Okay, how can you pass up a non-stop flight to Martinique, especially when the price is less than $250 round trip? We flew from T.F. Greene Airport in Providence which is smaller and more easily accessible than Logan in Boston (it's actually our preferred airport, closer to Cape Cod where we live). This is a new route for Norwegian, and the prices may very well increase in the future, but for now it's the best deal in town. The planes, including restrooms, are clean, and the leg room between seats is roomier than that on other airlines. You'll pay for any drinks or food although the hot water I requested for my own teabags was free. There is WIFI on some routes. There were TV overhead monitors scattered around the cabin showing random shows, but no audio was available--rather strange. Those good-looking Norwegian flight attendants were personable and always willing to assist, and of course spoke perfect English. I will fly Norwegian again in a heartbeat.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very first time with Norwegian was most probably the very last. No option to choose seats. Our seat turn out to be without any windows, even If the seat was at the window place. The air at the flight was so bad that we got a good headache. And backrow with kicking small kids, no the nicest holiday flight.