“Worst example of customer service!!”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Worst ever customer service!! My business partner and myself had booked and paid for a Premium Economy flight from HongKong to Brisbane. The day before our flight we received a text from Qantas saying your flight QF.. has been cancelled please call .... to make other arrangements. We are on the road in China trying to get through to this number and after 40 minutes it was answered by someone who had no idea of what to do so I give her my Qantas FF number. She then confirms yes my flight is cancelled,please hold the line while I see what can be done. After another 8 minutes on hold,I get disconnected. Me..Hopefully she will call me back she has all my details....no such luck!! We used another phone and after 50 minutes on hold we finally got a humans voice. After another lengthy discussion we were told the only flight available was direct to Brisbane but they did not have premium economy seats so it would be economy. Me.. but we paid for Premium economy what is qantas going to do ,can we at least get a refund for the difference?? Reply...I’m not sure she says,you need to write to Qantas and request a refund. Why the hell do I have write to anyone ,why are they not writing to me offering (A) an apology and explanation as to why my flight was cancelled and (b) a refund!!! I was part of a group of 17 women and only 2 of us paid for the Premium economy seats however 4 of the others paid for economy and were upgraded to Business with points on that same flight. So my friends are upgraded from the seats they paid for and we were downgraded from the seats we paid for. Work that out??? Over a week later and I still have not heard a word from Qantas. We are so disappointed!! Shame on you Qantas.

6  Thank Leanne M
Write a ReviewReviews (12,184)

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Very poor food, relatively old planes thus little leg space. Airline does not and never responds to a complaint and is not accessible by phone - extremely poor customer service

2  Thank Jos K
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The whole experience was a pleasant one. From being collected from home by the chauffeur service to calmness in the business lounge at T3 Heathrow, strolling to the gate and boarding the plane without waiting to having your every wish looked after on the plane. Qantas have the right configuration of seats ( 2-2-2) with excellent cabin service good food options and felt well looked after.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank SteveJB
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We had booked three Frequent Flyer tickets to Dubbo via Sydney. Due to a number of circumstances we missed our scheduled flight. The check in person made very quick rearrangements for change of flights. As I had Qantas Club membership we could spend the time in the Lounges.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The flight to Perth was ok, but the return flight . . .no, I will always remember to take my own food in future.
Best thing was there was inflight entertainment by way of ipad, that was the only thing that made flight bearable, but in comparison to a recent Jetstar flight to Melbourne, this flight was luxury, as the Qantas seats are much more comfortable and roomier, for a long flight, Qantas is much better

• Food and Beverage