“best flight ever”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 20 September 2017

on time good staff and the smoothest flight ever as a budget flight you can still book seats and with priority boarding we know our flight bags will be with us as we never take hold luggage it was a sleek operation with no hiccups and even the coffee was not half bad. our return journey was the same no problems at all have flown with Ryanair on many occasions and it is what it is shame they are having problems now.

1  Thank Tuppet

Reviewed 20 September 2017

as a regular flyer (8-10 times a year) we are used to the ryanair way of flying people in a rather hectic atmosphere ! we know that you can better be patient and the check-in is fully automated for Luggage in Eindhoven so you don't have to wait ! After the safety control you have enough time for boarding although last time the staff at the boarding desk were screaming hurry hurry to us although the scheduled departure time was 30 minutes later. So now they try to gain time by speeding up the boarding procedure. In the plane it's Always the same chaos: people are in panic to get rid of their handluggage, others don't find their places or take the wrong entrance and everybody has to wait for the usual 'delay'-people! the seats are normal but last time I had a chewinggum that was left on my seat and I had to clean my pantalon afterwards.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I had been dreading this flight due to so many awful rumours, which is exactly what they are. The flight was EARLY, ahead of schedule, we boarded quickly without any fuss. I am a nervous flyer, so it is important to me that everything runs smoothly, which it did.

In comparison with other low-cost airlines I have used, I would say it is quite similar and would not be worried about using this airline service again. We fly this route a lot due to family living overseas and having property overseas.

On this particular flight, I found some of the cabin crew members to be a little frosty - not all of them - but perhaps a little bit more warmth might've made them seem more approachable.

The coffee was awful - no other way to describe it! The challenge of drinking it (it was too expensive to waste) took my mind away from any in-flight jitters I might've had!

The little pocket on the back of the chair has been removed. I know this has been done to avoid people leaving rubbish behind, saving time and resources on cleaning the plane, but I miss it. Having nowhere to put your glasses, reading book, sweets etc, was awkward as it's all on your lap.

Other than those two small points, the flight was great and I will definitely consider flying with Ryannair again.

1  Thank trudiestottor
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The fares are cheap and you get what you pay for. The addition of priority boarding seems to mean that you are herded down a flight of stairs and left to wait in the stairwell with no air until they are ready to board. 30 minutes like this in Milan was no joke! Flight and service otherwise OK. Flight delayed by over an hour with no information.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is the worst airline by far I have ever flown with (and I've used a lot).

Got to the airport 2 1/2 hours before the flight and had to queue for well over an hour to check in!!

Once on the plane it was like a throw back to the 80's. Very cheap and plastic looking decor and extremely cramped seats with hardly any leg room. The tray / table wouldn't even fold out flat so had to hold the drink I purchased as it kept sliding off (all tables were the same for all seats from what I could see). Also every time the Steward rushed past he would knock into me which got very annoying after the first 10 times (the stewardesses managed to go past without knocking into me). If it hadn't been for the fact we were on a plane he would definitely have found out I was annoyed!!!!!!!

Would NEVER use this airline again, such a horrible and unconfortable experience from start to finish.

Was on a Monarch flight on the way home and it was 100 times better, quicker check in, much more leg room in standard seats and tables that folded down straight to put a drink on !!

2  Thank Roland M