“Great flight”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Very good flight, herd a lot of bad reports about Ryanair, but I can honestly say they are a good budget company to fly with. Planes are a bit dated inside , but very comfortable, air stewards are very pleasant and very helpful , we have travelled with them 3 times , and have never been disappointed

1  Thank angela c
Write a ReviewReviews (53,135)

Reviewed 21 January 2018

On time no problems, ok service for an economy flight, the price is what sells this airline. Not flown with them for a couple of years, but would do so again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Gonzoid52
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Booked a city break and our airline was Ryanair. Before the holiday I unexpectedly had to have a knee operation and was unsure if I could travel but was told I could arrange assistance at the airport. I’m usually able bodied so this was going to hopefully be a one off.
Airport assistance was great but when I got into the actual aircraft I was amazed that they don’t allow people with a disability or difficulty to find their seat before they allow on able bodied passengers.
We were told we would be given access last as they have to let us on at the rear of the plane via a door which had no steps and they could get the lift to easily, which was fine I understand they cannot keep removing the steps. But we were boarded the same time as everyone else! The staff at the rear of the plane stopped boarding to allow us to pass but we were confronted with people who had already boarded and the people getting on at the front steps pushing past me. I paid for and booked a seat with extra legroom which was 2F so had a very painful and stressful experience to get to my seat. When I sat down the legroom was awful and my foot was right up to the inner wall and I could not move.

My return flight home was much more organised by airside staff from Prague airport, myself and another passenger were loaded first from the rear of the plane and we could get to our seats easily and not fight against a tide of people and the legroom was about 6 inches more than the outbound flight!

So Ryanair please can you organise disability access in a less stressful manner for disabled people from uk airport, and why is your legroom space inconsistent when you charge a premium price for this on the same aircrafts.

I hope my next flight will be as an able bodied person. But I won’t forget my disabled experience on your aircraft in a hurry. I now have personal experience on having a disability and how they we are treated as an inconvenience when travelling.

1  Thank Teyrn
Reviewed 21 January 2018

very easy, not troubles with luggage or hand luggage. Service on board is very good a little expensive.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with Ryanair, checked myself and my partner in at the exact same time online to find on both journeys we had to sit apart, there was no reason to seat us apart as there were empty seats available. Ryanair did this purely to make money on passengers securing seats together. You get enough money when we book with your company why be greedy and want more.

2  Thank Kirsty C