“Flight to Italy”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Ryanair are a good value airline.
I have only ever used this airline for short flights two hours or under and have had no problems at all.
Unfortunately they do not allow you to print your boarding passes until a few days before you fly, unless you pay. This did mean we had to ask the hotel to print them for us for our return flight.
The new arrangement for cabin bags is a plus as this has speeded up the boarding process.

Write a ReviewReviews (37,135)

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I fly Ryanair often. When you book them you know what to expect: good fares, no frills, nothing is free, you get what you pay for. They do not delay on the ground. Passengers disembark, and embark, all within 25min. The new €5 charge for priority, that allows you your 2 hand luggage bags on board is now so popular, that the priority ques are now as long as the non-priority. With the result that it is still as difficult to fit the hand luggage in the overhead racks. Mr.O'Leary will soon have to come up with a new solution, a new charge to counteract this.....

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

My recent experience with Ryanair is a mixed review really. The plane was lovely and clean however they have now changed their cabin baggage allowance. We went for a long weekend away and I had only packed a backpack with the knowledge I could bring it on board (as these were the guidelines when we booked our flight) upon arrival at the aircraft I had to put my bag in the hold (which is fine) however to not be told of this the whole time through check in or at the gate is not acceptable. On board we order food as we travelled at tea time and when my "vegatable panini" arrived it literally had a piece of courgette, a pepper and a few bits of onion with a slither of cheese. Now I know it's a budget airline but that's just ridiculous! My friend had ordered food too, waited around 30 minutes (as the stars were busy) to then ask where it was and was informed they'd forgotten and given it to someone else! She bought some crisps too which cost £2.50 which I have since found in B&M for 69p! Slight over charge to say the least. Most of the staff were polite enough and looked the part, apart from one stewardess that thought a leopard print bra was the best thing to wear under a white shirt...now I'm not some fashion guru in the slightest but even I know that's tacky and unprofessional. For the price I paid it was an alright experience I suppose, however it isn't the first budget airline I would recommend to people to fly with.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great flight home. Totally efficient from arriving at the aimport to landing. No delays .all flowed. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Flew in september 17 when ryanair got bad publicity .we didn't encounter anything.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Well I was positively surprised , cause they offer the possibility of taking 2 cabin bags for an extra fee but not much and even to book for some more leg room for a reasonable. Price. Other than that not much more to be expected, WiFi would be great , but all in all was a nice flight