“No frills and no hassle”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Choose Ryanair becasue I can book the front seats , at a cost. Can't be cooped up. Also can definately use carry on lugage which we use whenever possible. First off the plane and so car hire is a dodle - no real queues.
Can buy the food you want or not at a decent price for on an airplane

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,329)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you obey the rules there is no problem. We've flown with them loads of times and never had any problems.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I never used to be a great fan of Ryanair, it used to seem to me to carry an air of ' we're budget, you've paid so little so we're going to treat you like scum'. I used to pay more rather than travel with them.
With the demise of Monarch and even prior to that, because of convenience and flight times, we have travelled with them more frequently.
I am really happy to say that in most recent times, I can recommend them.
It's certainly cheap, but the staff are pleasant, helpful, and assigned seats (OK I admit I believe there is a deliberate setting apart from your accompanying travellers to encourage you to pay extra - but for short haul who's bothered? - although I have to question this for speed of boarding who I think Ryanair pride themselves on for a successful business model - does Ryanair appreciate that when my husband was sat on row 16 and me on 31 and he had both our boarding passes on his phone I caused havoc as we had to use the same steps to board - to show said boarding passes- and then I had to battle my way to the back?!) I really like the new - have your carry on put in the hold (great- somebody else takes care of it, you don't have to manage it up the airplane steps and struggle to find space for it - all of course designed to help speed up the boarding process - suits me just fine - why pay extra to carry on your own luggage!) its beneficial to us, whilst others choose to pay extra to do more work - carry on and then find space....
I am really happy to fly Ryanair, I just choose to avoid the 'extra' charges.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were called to gate on time but after being herded into room to board it we were stuck there standing for 1 1/4 hour before the crew arrived. We can expect delays but why call us to the gate when they must have known.

• Value for money
1  Thank Candjos
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We left Stansted on Thursday nearly an hour late, left Edinburgh on Sunday over an hour late, had to wait 15 mins for someone to open the doors then waited 45 minutes for baggage!! What an absolute joke of s company

1  Thank Nicola W