“Delays delayed again”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really terrible experience. After being called an hour before boarding to the gate which meant that I had to stop working on my laptop. I waited until the priority queue was short to ensure I could get onto plane quickly, we were checked in and then was stopped just outside boarding gate, had to bunch up for an hour like cattle standing while the plane was being prepared. I asked the hostess what was the point...we could have sit inside. No explanation just a redicilous way of treating people like cattle.

1  Thank MillyBas
Write a ReviewReviews (44,838)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently, I witnessed chaotic scenes at Stansted as passengers attempted to 'drop-off' cases before boarding their planes. Passengers queued with hardly any guidance -no detailed signage. A young woman taking her wheelchair bound brother to Germany for potentially life saving treatment - he required oxygen to assist his breathing, missed her flight totally due to this. She, and hundreds of others, queued for over an hour to reach their respective desk positions and by this time many flights were closed. Ryanair staff did nothing to assist the young woman -they were rude, offensive and full of their own importance.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank nigelbadders
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although there was some mix up with the Boarding Gate when we boarded the flight was late taking off but pilot made up the time on the way back.
The flight was good the pilot informing us of the reason for change of gate and flight information.
The stewards and stewardesses were attentive.
Unfortunately they had no cappuccino again and I do wish that they had decaf coffee.

1  Thank Gaynor W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently travelled from Dublin to Krakow. Flight took off on time in each journey. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plane was very clean. A very smooth flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recent flight to Gran Canaria, lunch time flight, pleasant though budget, left and arrived on time service was good.