“Ok - but they are second best to Jet2”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although the flight was good, overall we would had preferred to fly back into East Midlands. Unfortunately we had to then travel 2 hours home because we could only get a return to Birmingham. To get your boarding passes you have to pay extra to book your seats unless you wait 2 days prior to flying. I want to sit on a journey next to my husband not halfway down the plane, Also for return you would have to find facilities to get your passes printed.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (44,611)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent service by Ryanair. Stewards were friendly and helpful. Flights on time both ways. No problems

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awfull ryanair terrible expeirience delays difficult to contact uncomfortabl seats on plane worsed journey ever had in my life never use again my advice dont use ryaner ever spent days on out word and inward journy air hostess maki g announsments couldnt understand word they were saying made holiday very stress full this airline should be banned

1  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ryanair has highly confusing luggage policy which indirectly force you to book additional check-in luggage paying additional money.
I personally perceive it a trap to make the customers to spend money.

I have used Ryanair more than 20 times & always their landing (touch down) is very rough & uncomfortable.
But for the money what you pay the service is appropriate.
I would recommend Ryanair only if you focus on cheep ticket.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Uniquely disgusting experience with Ryanair ground staff in Pisa.

We travelled as a couple with a child to Italy to celebrate my wife 40th birthday. Wonderful experience overall, great accommodation and hosts, Pisa, Florence, Lucca simply fenomenal cities.
Then, on our way back ....
The flight was delayed more than 2 hours, no info provided, gates unclear.
We had to wait the same as the other fellow passengers crammed in a confined space with no seats available.
But this was not the major issue.

When boarding we went last in the queue, the condition of our child not permiiting otherwise. All documents at hand, passports & boarding passes.
There were two women, Ryanair staff, at the boarding desk.
We were told by one of them to hurry up as the plane won't wait for us.
We took it as a joke, we were in the queue and waiting for long hours in the boarding area, already tired.
Then, the other staff member picked up a piece of paper, stuck it in my wife's face and demanded: 'Read this!' (said in English).
The note was written in Romanian language asking for travel documents. My wife politely asked for a reason. What was the purpose of the note when we were showing all documents and able to connect in English (?!).
The reply came in this format: ' Read this or you are not boarding the plane and I call the police'.
Jaw dropped we were in complete disbelief.
No other reason or explanation.
Obviously, we didn't accept this approach so the situation escalated.
Other colleagues had to intervene to calm this woman by dragging her out and finally we were let through, one staff gentleman sorted it out, even apologised half mouth on behalf of his female colleague.

We complained to both Ryanair and Pisa airport. The airline only apologized without releasing other details. The latter didn't bother.
We travel extensively but never experienced such treatment so I thought I'll share.

1  Thank ad0rians