“Mediocre ”
Review of Saudia Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was unimpressed by my recent flights on Saudia. The food was good, but staff were inattentive and the planes being used on this route are clearly very old. On our return flight none of the screens on our side of the plane worked, and my husband's leg rest was broken, meaning he could not enjoy much needed sleep as well as I did. We were not offered any compensation or even apologies for these inconveniences.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (1,221)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am very well traveled person, Mainly travel business class, truly speaking,,Have not had such a poor experience as Saudia for a long time.

Airport still as it has been for the last 20 years, No improvement of what so ever, in fact going backward,,,!!
Check in, agent did not even say a word, NOT looked at me.

What suppose to be a business class lounge is simply: A chicken Coop, Dirty, Poor choice of food, ** FILTHY ** 2 ONLY toilets, Unfriendly reception attendant.

No priority boarding, Even requested special assistance for my older Mother,, Never asked if needed...

Long line at the bottom of the stair case checking passports for departure, when asked if there was any priority for business class, I was told I should have been there before other passengers.

Buses to the aircraft & stairs to clime .

Food disgusting, asked for another small bottle of olive oil, None were available.

Ahh; make sure you are be very careful when you need anything, other wise you might get slapped or told off by the cabin crew female members.

No amenity bags or even socks offered.

Priority luggage tags mean nothing, had to wait to nearly last passenger to collect my luggage.

Must say, inbound flight from IST was slightly better as far as the staff concerned.

In summery, the only thing your get is a seat in business again nothing fancy.

The only thing you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Old airplanes and service on board as sufficient as the food quality, The flight from Riyadh to Manila and viceversa were sold out, but flight attendants were so professional and nice to find a seat with enought leg room for me. Very old airplane with out of service monitors, so no on board entertainment for long-haul flights!!!! If you are travelling low budget and do not mind about sufficent on board service and food, well ... this airline company fits for you. Forget the Riyadh airport facilities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got a cheap deal to travel fom MANCHESTER to DUBAI with Saudi Airlines so we decided to take it. Staff were very welcoming and even a seat to my baby daughter. The airplane was clean and spacious. Entertainment on board was great as you can watch loads of movies, shows, sports ect. The food was good as they gave option of chicken or beef and I especially loved the sweet waffle with apple sauce! I would definitely fly with them again.

1  Thank YorkshireCouple1986
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

traveled last month to London via Saudi Airlines. It is been a while since I flown long distance flight on Saudia. New business configuration of the new 777 is very nice (real flat bed). The service is good and the flight is convenient nonstop to London. I would say the service and attitude of the crew are great.