“Everything we needed at a reasonable cost”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good communication leading up to the flight. All aspects on time. Everything was as expected. The flight was booked 10 months out and no details were changed. Well done Jetstar

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Bruce S
Write a ReviewReviews (5,963)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A little bit cramped but unless you a bit larger than normal it’s fine for three and half hours. Got my tickets very cheap on special so shouldn’t expect first class . The crew were great. The flight was smooth. There was no delays and we arrived ahead of schedule.

1  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I regularly fly between Australia and New Zealand. I used to travel on another budget airline from Brisbane until I tried Jetstar and now it is the only Airline I use. It feels like the plane is more modern than the other airline , the engines are quieter and they have the cheapest flights. It is only a short flight to NZ and I usually eat before I go so I'm happy it is user pays for meals, luggage etc. This keeps the air fare prices down.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank nzwestys
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well, this time, no issues... a slight departure delay but generally all good.
The staff were a little older and seemed to have a better client focus.
The legroom rating only reflects the fact we paid for extra legroom on this and the return trip. So I can't comment on the general legroom.... from memory it has been a little tight in the past.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Prefer not to travel with jeststar as they charge for everything .Short haul flight s are ok but anything over 2 hours won't fly with them . Seats cramped together , feel like sardine in a tin .