“Friendly Service”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I use them for almost all my flights. They are very helpful, especially with older people. I often travel with my 92 year young mother and they take time to help. I can take a carry on bag for each of us at no charge.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (23,308)

Reviewed 20 January 2018

On a recent flight, I sat next to a woman and emotional support dog. It was all fine. We chatted and the dog was very well behaved. Her owner was a nurse. I know Delta is changing their rules to accommodate dogs in flight. I travel this flight often and got a great deal and will be returning in March for my mom's 90th birthday. the Direct flights are at strange hours- either early in the morning or the last flight of the night- but well worth the cost.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

This trip was the first time we have used Southwest Airlines and were pleasantly surprised how nice and smooth it went. The way the boarding is done works out nice and since you can check 2 bags for free, there aren't a bunch of people trying to fit those large "carry on" bags inside the overhead bins. Found that there appears to be more leg room than other airlines. We will fly with Southwest again and have already booked another flight using them!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I usually have pleasant flights on Southwest. A few in the past have been delayed, but not this one. We left on time and arrived on time. We had a newer plane and the seat cushions were thinner than I remember them being in the past. They were comfortable enough for an hour and a half flight. There was plenty of leg room and since the plane wasn't full, plenty of room to spread out. The pilot kept warning of turbulence and wouldn't let the flight crew serve drinks, That was fine. Better safe than sorry.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

It was nice to travel on Southwest for a short flight. The plane was clean and the staff was super friendly which is appreciated. I also appreciate that this airline offers eaerly boarding to people with small children.