“WE LOVE SOUTHWEST”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We don't fly on anything else except southwest when there is a choice of airlines. It is no frills but we buy the early bird so we are one of the first on the plane and always get to sit together. We gave flown to Oakland, Seattle, Cabo, Cancun, Belize, Ronald Reagan in D.C. and many many more. We have a grandson we want to see grow up in Berkeley so we go often. The personnel are wonderful, funny, and accommodating. Southwest is always our first choice!

1  Thank gbwcs
Write a ReviewReviews (30,697)

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My flight was delayed 2 hours due to the bathroom on board needing repair. They held our connecting flight and we had to run from one flight to the next. About an hour into the flight the seatbelt sign was still on and I couldn't hold it any longer as it was Southwest's fault I didn't get to go at the connection. So I went to restroom and the flight attendant yelled at me and sent me back to my seat like a child! I am a 40 year old women and have never been spoken to that way. I tried to explain to her what had happened but she did not care. I fly monthly and will NEVER fly Southwest again even if its double the price. Also, paid for early bird...but by the time we got there I boarded last and received no refund!

I love Southwest for the 2 free bags
I hate southwest for the cramped seating
I wish southwest had assigned seating
I wish southwest had more options for food/drink/snax
As a mom, I know flying with babies is hard, but can you imagine being on a full flight with over 4 diapered babies? There are no changing tables in the bathrooms onboard, so I had to watch parents stand in the aisle to change a diaper while the lil wiggler was being held by the other parent!! Seriously, that was a scent no one wanted to smell for 6 hours!!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We flew to Atlanta through BWI for a quick trip. The boarding agents were friendly and efficient (and had a sense of humor!). The flight crew also had a sense of humor but clearly took their jobs seriously. There was turbulence due to winds, but the flight landed a few minutes early.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We had comfortable flights to and from Las Vegas from St. Louis. The snacks and drinks were much appreciated. The flight attendant that did the announcing on our flight from St. Louis to Las Vegas had a great sense of humor. Both flights were fairly smooth.