“Love Southwest!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I only fly on Southwest. Reliable, great customer service, almost always on time. This trip connected through Houston outbound and through St. Louis on the return. Everyone was helpful, friendly and very efficient at all locations. The opportunity to upgrade during the journey is especially helpful in getting more legroom. With TSA Prepass and Southwest my trips are always smooth. Highly recommend!!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (29,225)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was in Las Vegas for a conference, when, 2 days into my 5 day trip, I had to return home to deal with a family emergency. I was able to reschedule my flight online with no change fee, and even saved a bit on the fare. I love Southwest Airlines' customer friendly policies that recognize that no all trips go as originally planned.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

As usual Southwest delivered great service and got us to our destination safely on time. I use Southwest almost exclusively because they have the friendliest crew and you get beat the price if you have a wife that overpacks and we fly with 2 free bags each.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The flight left BWI on time and arrived at Montego Bay, Jamaica on time. The leg room in the rows seemed to be a little less than on other carriers, but the direct flight made it worth it. We were served drinks, peanuts, and Belvita breakfast cookies. The only minor complaint was that the flavor of the breakfast cookies wasn't one that I like.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

on time no seat allotment sit where you want courteous service on time flight love it ! Reasonable priced tickets !