“Wonderful customer service from Jen”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 May 2020

We are Australians and have flown Southwest previously to visit our friends who live just outside Albany NY. This year we were scheduled to vacation in the USA and would have been flying from Memphis to Albany in July . We cannot fly out of our country for the forseeable future and when I contacted Southwest for a refund (via Facebook and Messenger) Jen reached out to help us. We did not want it in vouchers because we are not sure if we will be able to travel to the USA again (due to age and other factors). Jen went out of her way to check our bookings which had been changed as recently as last week due to Covid-19 affecting schedules, and advised she could refund our money, which will be back in our account within 30 days. This was all achieved in about 10 minutes. To be honest I was totally blown away by this amazing service and given the chance to travel to the USA again we will undoubtedly choose Southwest as our airline of choice. Again thank you so much Jen and Southwest.

Date of travel: May 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (43,605)

Reviewed 30 April 2020

Southwest's experience is exactly what you want out of a domestic flight. It's straightforward and comfortable. The crew was professional and overall enjoyable. Great value!

Reviewed 30 April 2020

Really enjoyed my flight! Convenient, efficient, and satisfactory customer service. Thanks Southwest for taking care of us!

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 30 April 2020

the flight was pretty empty, which allowed for a relaxing trip. The crew was funny about dealing with the passengers and making sure everyone spread out to give people space. Always great to have a laugh before takeoff. Would recommend again!

Reviewed 28 April 2020 via mobile

Wish I could put a zero for likelihood to recommend....Even though my return flight was canceled, there was ZERO refund was offered. Now $565.92 of my money is being held ransom in the form of travel vouchers because the flight times that worked best just so happened to be “wanna get away” fares. I don’t want your crappy travel vouchers, I want my money back. I don’t care how long the vouchers are extended... who knows if you’re going to be in business when this is over? NEVER AGAIN!!!

Date of travel: April 2020
1  Thank Lizzie P
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.