“Florida Trip!”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice and informative. On time flight. They have improved since my last fly with them back in 2018.

Date of travel: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (21,839)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed my flight would recommend good customer service it was my first time flying. I got my wings and a certificate

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

4 day short trip for birthday. So much fun and Spirit Airlines was great. On time and very nice crew

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It would be better to spend more money on a different airline. They don’t assign your seats so if you want to sit with the person you are flying with you have to ask someone else if they would be willing to switch with you. They charge for every thing on board including water. They also tried to charge us for our bags for both legs of the flight (one stop). When we called to try to correct it we spent four hours on hold waiting to get through to customer service. Then they fixed it but still put in the charge wrong. So we had to call them back and then they said we would have to wait to get the refund. I would never fly on Spirit Airlines again if I have other choices.

Date of travel: January 2021
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Besides the fact that they charge you for absolutely EVERYTHING from printing boarding passes, getting a seat assigned and all baggage, they don’t follow social distancing requirements. They will deliberately split up a group traveling together and then put random strangers in the middle AND end seats which is not caring for personal safety.
The aircraft itself is very basic, small seats ok legroom but no tv/display, no music outlets/ports, no where to charge your phone to drown out the screaming babies and yelling kids which are common on these flights.

Do yourself a favor, pay the extra money and get a flight on a different airline... you will actually end up saving money overall and get there with a smile on your face instead of a headache

• Seat comfort