“World class! ”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This airline is giving you everything! Very friendly staff! Good sleeper seats. Very very good legroom. Be aware of the three seat configuration in the middle. Very good food and drinks. One thing, they don't have refill from the bottle, they are bring you a new glass all the time.. Bring their bottles so it's easier to choose what you want. This business class is way better than most others.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
2  Thank R_Sweden
Write a ReviewReviews (11,930)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

used their service continually during my internship days, the prices were competitive but aircraft were old

2  Thank Avimanyu B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time trying out Turkish Airlines. I fly 100,000 + miles a year with AA. The flight attendants were professional and polite and the service was very good for economy. The seats were ok and the food was good. I had no expectations and was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely fly with them again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank JetSetterBrian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Compared to other airlines, the flights are cheap, leg space is good, inflight entertainment is great, service is good, amd food also is fine. The only annoying experience I had has nothing to do with the airline but the person behind me was shaking my seat when he was violently pressing the in flight entertainment system touchscreen, as I guess he didn't realise that a touch screen works with the slightest touch...its annoying but funny at the same time :)
The airline I highly recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is not the first time I fly Turkish Airlines... but recently I flew to Abidjan via Istanbul, then Malta via Istanbul, and return to JFK. Six flights in total. In all of them, the service, particularly the food and drinks, was excellent. JFK-Ataturk has the best service (menu, flight amenities, etc.). But even in 2-hour long flights, Istanbul-Malta & Malta-Istanbul, they offered hot dinner and hot breakfast (return flight). Flight attendants were courteous and helpful

1  Thank AlCarr