“Impressed by this American Carrier!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We travelled United on our way to the US for our vacation-trip this year.
I have to say I was rather sceptic using an American carrier, having worked for an airline myself as cabin attendant in Europe.
I normally never write/complain or feedback anything, but this time I am very happy to make an exception!
I was very, very happily surprised by actually everything: the aircraft, the crew was very friendly, nothing was too much, the service went great, smooth and it was enough, and the quality was ok, being on an aircraft ;-)
The flight was packed, almost completely full, and on a flight over 10hrs, I can tell out of experience, that is not a piece of cake!
So, congratulations for the crew, for the Service, and for United in general, everything went great, on our complete journey!
Thank you very much, next time we travel, I will ask specifically to travel United!
Dearest Regards out of Belgium.

1  Thank Rogier M
Write a ReviewReviews (19,605)

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The plane ride was smooth and comfortable. I was on my way to Yap from Guam and Pohnpei. The flight was not really full but Vice President was also on the flight and we were honored to have a VIP on board.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Worst flight ever, was seated in last row of plane on overnight international flight. Seats did not recline and there was no legroom. Bathrooms were at back so people in isle to line up for bathroom and toilet flushing made it impossible to sleep. 5 hour flight and offered no entertainment or wi-fi, Will avoid United airlines whenever possible.

1  Thank duhknees54
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The seats are uncomfortable. There is no space. You have to show up 45 minutes before or they would noylt let you in, but not over 4 hours early because they would not let you in? Employees are rude and look miserable. And again seats are awful. Would never in my life ever use this airline again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Staff at desk, we're too busy staring at their computer screens to notice a line of 15 people standing in front of them for 20+ minutes. Once the staff members realized their error, they were rude and rushed through my questions. They did not even attempt to help me and the first time I went up they gave me the wrong boarding pass.