“First flight with our fourteen year old dog.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2018

We took our first flight with our 10 pound dog on United and thanks to the great flight attendant, it was a success. She could not have been nicer and more helpful. The food choices in first class are still an insignificant joke, but the flight, flight attendants, and comfort of the plane was good. Three stars because of the embarrassing( should be to United) food.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (34,818)

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Our flights were both delayed, many other flights had the same issues. Our gate changed twice, and the Denver airport is pretty big. The pilot came out to tell us there would not be any internet, but the WiFi for movies “should work”. Right, no it didn’t. Cramped seats, service was okay. I happens to be in boarding group four, I was told I had to check my bag. They board and allow only groups 1-2 stand in line early now, after that they call one group at a time. I was traveling on economy plus seats and I was given two complementary doubles. Overall a decent flight, but there sure were a lot of unhappy people on my flight and other flights leaving around us.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Great Leg room behind First Class, great service during flight ! Flights both ways were on time takeoff and landing!

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I flew Polaris business class from Washington Dulles to Barcelona on a 767. My "window seat" in Row 8A had no window I could access without cranking my next 120o back to get a small glimpse of the sky or ground. I consider this unforgivable. The seats are angled about 20o toward the aisle. I had the feeling that United was cramming so many amenities into a small space that it gave the impression that you were cramped. The actual seat is well engineered, and fully reclines, although your body had best fit into a relatively small space--there just isn't much wiggle room.

My first headset had bent prongs, so I had the flight attendant replace it. They have engineered the seat (really a pod) presumable for privacy, because you could not get eye contact with any other seat, even one occupied by my wife in the aisle of Row 8. Gongs and various beeps all night kept waking me up--very irritating. As for food, menu choices were good, and the Cote du Rhone was fine. They turned the lights full on 1.5 hours before landing and began noisily offering breakfast--they could have waited a half hour more to do this.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Great service! United has really stepped it up. I LOVE the inflight entertainment!! makes the time go by so quickly!! I would HIGHLY recommend them!! :)