“Great service by the gate crew”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 10 April 2019

My flight was oversold so I went to the counter to learn more about volunteering to give up my seat. The United employee was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the process. She explained to me the options, gave me some time to decide and then kept me updated on the process. In the end, she gave me an extra food voucher and upgraded my seat on my new flight. They only thing she couldn't provide was a pass to the United Club. Overall, it was a well-managed experience.

2  Thank DBM123
Write a reviewReviews (50,896)

Reviewed 9 April 2019

We took United Economy Plus which gives extra legroom and some other benefits. Well worth it. Every flight has been on-time. Also, they have plenty of movies and TV shows to watch to pass the time.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

United Airlines is the worst airline ever. They are more horrible then Spirit Airline. They changed my flights like 4 times and each time they deleted my seat selection. Then in the month of our flight, they deleted seats on a flight to Houston and changed our seats arrangements on another flight. I had to call them three times to try to get everything fix. They fixed the seats to Houston but they say their system is not updating the seats on the other flight. They told me to call 24 hours before flight to confirm, I told them that 24 hours before flight will be too late to fix it if anything is wrong. If this is what you have to deal with before even getting on to their planes, WTF will you have to deal with when your on the plane or terminal. This is not professional and it put people in inconvenience. Will never book through them again. It's a headache.

1  Thank Johnxiong
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

Very cramped seats, the seat in front was broken and kept recline all the way into my space - the lady had to keep putting it back up. By the end of the flight I was nauseous and sweaty because the air was stale and I felt claustrophobic. I fly often and international and was so surprised by this experience. Never flying United again.

1  Thank ashmccreery
Reviewed 9 April 2019

Flight 315pm. After boarding they announce 1 hour delay. Stuck in an 3 row economy plane at the gate. Pilot announces and very confused that he has 2 different times to depart confirmed by the tower. It's 430pm and 530pm. So pilot announces we will attempt to depart 430pm. Around 430pm, we pull out of gate , go down to the runway get in line and then plane makes a u-turn and comes back. Pilot announces we attempted to depart 430pm but can't and have to wait till 530pm. We had to park on the side in a lot because the original gate we left was assigned to another plane. We ended up departing 645pm. All this time we could of been waiting at the terminal but instead stuck in the plane with only beverages and the tiny snack that is given. Once arrived to Newark there were no gates available and had to get off on the tarmac , wait in freezing weather in a designated space(everyone is in t-shirts coming back from FL), wait for the luggage transporter vehicle to pull up to us and everyone had to find their own luggage. Then get on a shuttle bus to the terminal. Absolutely terrible.

Date of travel: March 2019
2  Thank sal p
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.