“service good”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 10 April 2019

Flight was good. No meals, no amenities. Layover in BWI. Was all good. BWI is a little bit confusing but I figured it out. Long way to walk to get to next flight to Albany.

Date of travel: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (50,801)

Reviewed 10 April 2019

Original flight and connecting flight were pretty much on time.
Last seat in the back of the plane was pretty terrible as people waiting for the bathroom were crowded up next to me most of the flight and those seats could not recline at all.
The stop in Houston and then getting another plane just to go to San Antonio was ridiculous - we were pretty much getting ready for landing as soon as we took off.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 10 April 2019

My flight was oversold so I went to the counter to learn more about volunteering to give up my seat. The United employee was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the process. She explained to me the options, gave me some time to decide and then kept me updated on the process. In the end, she gave me an extra food voucher and upgraded my seat on my new flight. They only thing she couldn't provide was a pass to the United Club. Overall, it was a well-managed experience.

Date of travel: April 2019
2  Thank DBM123
Reviewed 9 April 2019

We took United Economy Plus which gives extra legroom and some other benefits. Well worth it. Every flight has been on-time. Also, they have plenty of movies and TV shows to watch to pass the time.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

United Airlines is the worst airline ever. They are more horrible then Spirit Airline. They changed my flights like 4 times and each time they deleted my seat selection. Then in the month of our flight, they deleted seats on a flight to Houston and changed our seats arrangements on another flight. I had to call them three times to try to get everything fix. They fixed the seats to Houston but they say their system is not updating the seats on the other flight. They told me to call 24 hours before flight to confirm, I told them that 24 hours before flight will be too late to fix it if anything is wrong. If this is what you have to deal with before even getting on to their planes, WTF will you have to deal with when your on the plane or terminal. This is not professional and it put people in inconvenience. Will never book through them again. It's a headache.

Date of travel: April 2019