“Checks priority bag tag does not mean your bag comes out first”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

I usually fly United First class when I travel on my business trip. My last couple of flighs my bag almost always comes out near the end of all bags on the luggage carosoul. I will still fly first class on United. I just want my bags in a more timely manner. Thank you. The flight crew and flight attendants are always excellent.

Date of travel: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (50,962)

Reviewed 10 April 2019

Flight was good. No meals, no amenities. Layover in BWI. Was all good. BWI is a little bit confusing but I figured it out. Long way to walk to get to next flight to Albany.

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2019

Original flight and connecting flight were pretty much on time.
Last seat in the back of the plane was pretty terrible as people waiting for the bathroom were crowded up next to me most of the flight and those seats could not recline at all.
The stop in Houston and then getting another plane just to go to San Antonio was ridiculous - we were pretty much getting ready for landing as soon as we took off.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 10 April 2019

My flight was oversold so I went to the counter to learn more about volunteering to give up my seat. The United employee was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the process. She explained to me the options, gave me some time to decide and then kept me updated on the process. In the end, she gave me an extra food voucher and upgraded my seat on my new flight. They only thing she couldn't provide was a pass to the United Club. Overall, it was a well-managed experience.

Date of travel: April 2019
2  Thank DBM123
Reviewed 9 April 2019

We took United Economy Plus which gives extra legroom and some other benefits. Well worth it. Every flight has been on-time. Also, they have plenty of movies and TV shows to watch to pass the time.

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.