“On time and no issues”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 10 April 2019

On time departure and arrival. No issues are this flight. I used miles so it was inexpensive. I also have some status so I get the extra leg room which is an advantage

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,963)

Reviewed 10 April 2019

United is consistent, if not reliable. Never glitsy or luxurious, but OK for flights under 4-5 hours. Food passable, "skies friendly" and on time. Can't ask a whole lot more for the price.

Date of travel: February 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

We flew with United Airlines on our trip to Disney world. We are in San Diego so it is a long flight. The troubles begin on the day we are leaving, apparently they oversold the flight, and have my family of 4 spread out all over the plane, no two seats together. I am traveling with my wife and 2 daughters aged 6 and 10. My 6 year old is special needs and can't be alone. I have to beg and plead at the gate before boarding to get this fixed, and after 45 mins and the fear of having to take a different flight and mess up all myplans, finally they found folks that would give up their seats so we could have 2 sets of seats together. We were still not all together but oh well. Fast forward to check in, a week later and I do the online thing, and even pay $500 extra for comfy and together seat. We arrive at the airport and our flight was cancelled, they put us on a Alaska flight that was basically about to leave as we arrived, thank god I have Dept. Of Homeland Security clearance that allowed my family to rush through TSA precheck and run to to gate. This flight left 1 1/2 earlier that my original flight. So at the gate, getting crappy separate seats again. I explain the situation and again we are put into 2 sets of seats. From beginning to end a disaster, I will never fly United again. Staff were friendly, and the reason for 2 stars instead of 1. You have been warned!

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank John D
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

I usually fly United First class when I travel on my business trip. My last couple of flighs my bag almost always comes out near the end of all bags on the luggage carosoul. I will still fly first class on United. I just want my bags in a more timely manner. Thank you. The flight crew and flight attendants are always excellent.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 10 April 2019

Flight was good. No meals, no amenities. Layover in BWI. Was all good. BWI is a little bit confusing but I figured it out. Long way to walk to get to next flight to Albany.

Date of travel: May 2018
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.