“Oregon to NewYork”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 9 July 2019

This was the only way to get to Albany from Medford so we took the best available opportunity at that time of year.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,818)

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Hadn't flown United for years until last month. Took the family on a trip to New York and was quite satisfied with the service. After learning my son was on his first flight, the flight attendant alerted the pilot, who invited my son (and his sister) to hang out in the cockpit before takeoff. Thanks!

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

My husband and I use United Airlines for all of our flights. We are always impressed with their excellend service and kind flight attendants!

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019

little late due to weather but clean seats, power supply and free movies, good snacks and leg room. nice service

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank MargaretL2048
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

When you have time issues no one wants to loose time. The direct flight Newark to Guatemala is efficient in 4 and a half hours you are there. I’ve been stuck with other airlines while doing the customs process and loosing my connection. Since then I try to minimize connections.

Date of travel: July 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.